1st night

In drikshit room..

Drishti in mind:- me ye sab chahti thi rakshit.. shadi.. hamari closeness.. but aise nai... hum saath he but tumhare dil me mere liye ab koi feelings nai.. but me... me to aaj bhi tumse bahut pyar karti hu... nai bhul payi tumhe... and now i m ready for what you want from me.. atleast tum to khush hoge..

Drishti stand near window when rakshit wrapped her in his arms sensualy..

Drishti:- rakshit..

Rakshit:- mrs shergill.. apne husband ko khush rakhna sikho tumhare hi kaam aayega... janti ho na tumhari family mere pas he.. agar mujhe gussa aa gaya to..

Drishti turn and hug him.. she kiss on his neck and he caught her waist tight and pulled her up... both look each other with desires... and he placed his lips on her.. she also kiss him without any hesitation....

Rakshit took her till bed and put her on bed.. he unbuttoned his coat and tie

Rakshit kiss on her lips again and trailed kisses from jaw to neck and neck to shoulder...drishti shiverd from his touch... he removed her saree from shoulder..

Drishti turned him and kiss on his chest abs.. stomuch.. he groand..and pullled her up and kiss her again..

Rakshit: baby now you are going to be mine.. only mine..

But...

Door knocked...

He irrited but opend the door..

Rakshit:- kya hua shikher.. koi imp baat he?..

Shikher:- haa.. wo dhruv.. tu bahar chal..

Rakshit went out with shikher and drishti crying...

Some hours passed..

Drishti waiting for Rakshit but he did not came and she slept on sitting position..

In morning..

Rakshit came back to home he was injured badly... and drishti shocked to see his condition..

Drishti:- kya hua he tumhe.. itne injured kaise ho gaye..

Rakshit:- ye sab tumhari wajah se hua he..

Drishti shocked..

Drishti:- mene kya kiya?..

Rakshit angry..

Rakshit:- tumne kal dhruv se help maangi thi na.. wo kal raat sarthak ko bacha kar le ja raha tha.. hume use marna pada..

Drishti shocked and caught her mouth..

Drishti:- nai.. aisa nai ho sakta...

Rakshit:- tum responsible ho uski maut ko.. mene pehle hi bola tha.. ki koi bich me nai aayega.. ye fight bas hum dono k bich me he..

Drishti crying to hear his death...

Drishti:- you are a monster.. devil ho tum... itne tud.. itne harsh kaise ban gaye tum.. ye to pehle wala rakshit ho hi nai...

Rakshit:- iska reason bhi tum our tumhare dad he.. mujhe blame mat karo.. our you should thank me.. mere kitne guards mar gaye... hum sab injured ho gaye fir bhi tumhare dad ko bacha kar le aaya me...did not you think that?

Drishti silent..

Dr came..

Dr did his stitches and he was in pain.. unbearable pain but did not shout.. he was silent . Like nothing happend to him..