Chapter 25

"So... What do we do now?" She asked laying down flat on the golf grass.

"Well first ," I said laying next to her. "I lay for a few more moments cause I'm in terrible pain." I said with a fake chuckle.

"I'm really sorry, and I'll make you feel better." She said looking over at me and winked. I wanted to just leave right then and there, but I knew I wouldn't be able to get up for awhile.

"I feel really bad." She sighed.

"It's alright babe. One thing I do know is that I'm never taking you golfing again." I teased. She lightly giggled.

"Why is this grass comfortable?" She asked with a laugh.

"Don't worry, my bed can be more comfortable whenever I teach you a lesson." I said with a laugh. I glanced over to see she shut her eyes.

"Your such a pervert." She giggled and turned her head to me, opening her eyes.

"You'll enjoy it, just tell me when the time is right." I then arched forward cause a shock of pain stung through .. down there..

"You okay?" She asked leaning up.

"Y-yeah. Lets just go home." I struggled to stand up. She helped me to my feet. I tried to walk, but I limped. She came over and had me balance some on my body onto her shoulder.

"You good?" She asked after minutes of us just standing there, trying to help me catch my balance.

"Yeah." I said balancing. She let me go and I was finally able to walk a little bit better. I still limped a little bit. I limped over to my golf bag and put in the golf clubs. She carried the bag with a struggle, but she knew I couldn't.

"I feel pathetic." I said as I limped to the entrance we came in through the building.

"It's okay babe. It's my fault. I'm sorry." She said as we walked through the parking lot.

"Baby, don't keep on apologizing. It's alright." I said leaning against my car for support. I peaked back at the dent in my car. It wasn't very deep at all actually. It was just slightly dented and a little scratched. It still pissed me off. Kate noticed me staring at it.

"Baby.." She spoke softly and walking over to me. I grabbed her by the waist, but still had my back leaning against the car. I leaned down and applied my lips to hers. Our lips moved in sync together. Her hands flew up to my shoulders. The kiss was passionate, and I loved it.

"Oh, who's that slut?" I heard a little girl voice yell. I pulled away from the kiss and looked over. There stood a girl about 14 with her hand on her hip. The girl turned back to look at what I guess was her family who was standing in the parking lot waiting for her.

"She's not a slut." I said stepping forward to her, of course with a tiny struggle considering the pain.

"Haha, sure. She's only using you. She'll never love you for you Harry." She said with a little attitude.

"Listen here, are you a fan?" I asked getting pissed.

"Well yeah.." She said quietly.

"Then shut the hell up!" I yelled. Her jaw dropped. "If you actually fucking cared, you'd be happy that I'm happy. I love her, and you won't change that. She's not a fan or a directioner. When we met, all she knew was my name. So why don't you just stop? Wanna call her a slut? Don't cause I'm the one who made her wear the short crop top!! Alright?" I yelled. She pouted.

"I-I'm sorry Harry.." She apologized.

"Don't say sorry to me!" I yelled. She sighed and walked over to Kate who had her back pressed against the car, her arms crossed, her eyes shut, and her head hanging low. The girl went over and tapped Kate's shoulder causing her to look up.