Your lie in April (English)

Kosei Arima was once a talented child prodigy in the world of classical music. However, after the tragic death of his mother, he lost the ability to hear the sound of his own piano playing and was consumed by a deep depression. He stopped playing the piano and withdrew from the world, until he met a free-spirited and eccentric violinist named Kaori Miyazono.

Kaori's lively and energetic personality brought color back into Kosei's grey world. She convinced him to play the piano again and together, they performed in various competitions. As Kosei regained his passion for music, he also fell in love with Kaori.

However, their happiness was short-lived as Kaori revealed she was suffering from a terminal illness. Despite this, Kosei promised to stay by her side and support her in her final moments.

As Kaori's condition worsened, Kosei struggled to come to terms with the fact that he may lose her. He poured all his emotions into his music, playing for her every day in the hospital. Kaori's health continued to deteriorate, but she never lost her bright and optimistic outlook on life.

On the day of Kaori's surgery, Kosei played his heart out in a competition, dedicating his performance to her. He poured all his love and emotions into the music, hoping it would reach her. As the curtains fell, Kosei received the news that Kaori's surgery was a success and she had survived.

In that moment, Kosei and Kaori embraced each other, tears of joy streaming down their faces. They knew that they had overcome the biggest challenge in their relationship and would now have a chance to live happily ever after.

Kaori recovered and continued to pursue her dreams of becoming a professional violinist, with Kosei by her side as her biggest supporter. They performed together, creating beautiful music that touched the hearts of everyone who listened.

Years went by, and Kosei and Kaori's love for each other only grew stronger. They got married and started a family, with music still playing a significant role in their lives. Kosei's gift of music had not only brought back the joy in his life, but it also saved the love of his life.

As they looked back on their journey, Kosei and Kaori knew that their love was the most beautiful symphony they had ever created. And as they held each other's hand, they knew that they would continue to create beautiful music together, forever and always.