1 - The meeting

All characters are owned by rick Riordan except for the ones i make

•|Astraea|•

Astraea was gazing outside the window, hoping that someone would rescue her from this boring class.

As usual she felt out of place in school, with no friends and zero popularity.

It was like everyone forgot her existence , except for the teachers.

The teachers were kind to her , they even respected her , which she always thought was weird.

The teachers never scolded her or gave her any punishment, it was as if she had the freedom to control them.

Out of nowhere she saw a group of people appear in the basketball court.

They were looking weird with their orange shirts and swords?.

Astraea wasn't able to look them more because the next second they disappeared.

That's when she saw that her teacher also saw them , but her teacher was fuming,with  anger?

What was happening? She did not understand anything.

As if someone skipped the time , the class ended.

She was getting ready to go outside her class when her teacher stopped her.

"Astraea, would you please come with me for a second?" ,Her teacher said to her.

She nodded and followed her teacher into the classroom.

"Astraea I've noticed that you've been distracted in my class, perhaps are you sick?" ,Her teacher asked her , while glancing at the door.

"No mam , I'm feeling quite alright actually!" , Astraea replied quickly, feeling that something was off.

"No , you better go to the infirmary" ,her teacher told her firmly.

"Alright i will , you don't have to get worked up" ,she told her teacher, making her tense.

"I'm sorry astraea, we're all worried about your health that's all" ,her teacher said , but astraea could sense it was a lie.

Instead of going to the infirmary, astraea went to the library.

The library always calmed her down , and it was her favourite place to go.

She was reading about greek mythology when all of a sudden a name caught her eyes to go wide.

"It is said that the goddess astraea created the world . She was known as the cursed goddess, the one who disappeared after creating gaia and Uranus. Nobody knows what curse is bound to her , but she was deeply forgotten by everyone. People used to say that ,When she awakens, things are bound to change"

Astraea shut the book , feeling terrified.

It was as if she unlocked a memory that was buried deep inside her body.

She took some books about greek mythology and started to read it.

The more she read they more believable it was to her.