Intro

................................................................................................

A quick talk for a quick read:

- Eden Is Online -

Hey babies, don't take any writing on this story seriously because I'm nowhere near a professional writer. I made this story only for the purpose of having fun and I probably won't ever finish it. If you ever feel bored, uncomfortable, and/or out of place, feel free to stop reading. With all that said, enjoy.

.................................................................................................

- Make no mistake, I'd do anything for this girl, or at least I think I will. Fuck you don't know who I'm talking about, let's rewind a little... I grew up all over Texas one of the worst fucking states. My mother always found a new man's money to suck dry, we'd move in with them, then they'd die by some accident. Yeah, it sucks, but I've kinda gotten used to all my stepdads dying and having to move again. -

- So far, I've been to ten schools and fucked too many people to count. Pretty much every teen in that state knows me as 'the twink fuck around.' So, for my fifteenth birthday, my mom decided to surprise me by telling me we were moving far the fuck away from here. At first, I was pissed at the idea, but then I realized this was my chance to have a different reputation than the trans son of whore.

- I had a week before I'd move, so I decided to fuck around a little.

- The first day I tried to see how high I could get before I'd OD, but I ran out of money before I could. I never realized the perks of still looking pretty while transitioning until that day. I mean I got the fattest fucking discounts, and then some crackhead would come in after me, ask for the same thing, and have to pay triple the amount I did.

- Second, I sold my body for some extra cash. I ended up with $1866 and the experience of almost getting caught by the cops. But my mom found my Myspace account and grounded me. I don't know why because it was my main account which is pretty preppy and conformist.

- Third and fourth and fifth were spent trapped in my room plotting ways to kill myself and hearing my mom fuck men in almost every fucking room in the house. I'm so glad we're moving because I don't think I could ever eat in the dining room again.

- On the sixth day, I apologized to all my old fuck buddies that I ghosted. I think that half of them killed themselves and the others are plotting to burn my house down at this very moment. On the seventh day instead of resting, I decided to commit acts I can't say to another human being for as long as I'm alive. Seriously.

- I hope to God that moving was worth it.

................................................................................................

Notes from the author:

Hey babies this is just a fucking teaser even though I'm prob not gonna post this. Hope you enjoyed this short little shit post. Also, love yourself. XoXo <33

- Eden Is Offline -

...................................................................................................