Lenny

[:]-----------------------------------------------------------------------[:]

PAW Patrol Recruiter #1: Lenny

Breed: American Beagle

Position: Firefighter/EMT

Status: Deceased

CoD: Drowning

[:]-----------------------------------------------------------------------[:]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Tuesday, March 30, at 7:47 p.m., this pup was reported missing.

And then it was approximately 9:23 p.m. when he was found dead.

Lenny was found by a group of teenagers that snuck past the locked gate to swim in an open lake nearby. During their swim, one of them noticed something floating in the water. As they got closer, they realized it was Lenny's lifeless body, causing them to panic and immediately call for help.

When they reported it to the authorities, Ryder, the leader of the Paw Patrol, was also informed since Lenny was a potential member of the team.

Lenny had recently been trialed as a potential member of the Paw Patrol and had shown great promise during his training. He was being considered a valuable addition to the team. Of course, many other pups that were trying out for the firepup spot still had a chance before a final decision was made, but Lenny's dedication and skills had made him a frontrunner.

Authorities conducted a thorough investigation to ascertain Lenny's cause of death after recovering his body. Because Lenny's body was found in water, drowning was initially suspected as the cause of death. However, the autopsy revealed that his veins were filled with a lethal dose of a toxic substance, which led authorities to suspect foul play.

It became clear now that Lenny had already gone before he went into the water. Authorities started by interviewing Ryder and his pups since Lenny was last seen with them before he died. The investigation then took a new turn as authorities began looking into possible motives and suspects. But Ryder had a perfect alibi, and he and the rest of his pups were soon cleared of any wrongdoing.

The owners of Lenny were also questioned by the authorities; they were horrified and saddened to learn of their pet's passing. Given that Lenny was a cherished member of their family, they had no reason to suspect that someone would wish to harm him. The family felt that Lenny would be the ideal candidate to take Marshall's position and pay tribute to his memory after learning of his untimely death.

They knew that Ryder couldn't have been involved because he had an impeccable alibi, so they didn't jump to the conclusion that he or the rest of his team were to blame for Lenny's murder. They also understood that the youngster would never purposefully endanger his own pups.

The family even pondered the possibility that some other families' dogs, who were vying to be the next Paw Patrol firepup, were jealous of Lenny's success and might have hurt him out of retaliation. However, there was no way to prove these suspicions since information about new recruits was kept confidential. And without any evidence or leads, they were left with no choice but to accept that Lenny's death was a tragic accident.