The Hospital🏥

**This is Destiny POV**

"Please let her be okay" was the same exact thought ringing in my head over and over again. The thought haunting me. I look at Davon who was literally punching the wall before Mayumi, his mother grabbed his fist and sat him down. I look at this boy that i don't even know. 

Imani and my mother rush in the hallway. "What happened?!" My mom looked like she was about to cry the most angriest tears. 

"I don't know, ask them!" I pointed to that mysterious boy, Imani and Davon. 

"She collapsed while these dumb a- I mean dummies were fighting over her!" Imani crossed her arms. She was not playing any game today chile. 

"How did she collapse?!"

"I mean she did complain about being hot early even though she was wearing appropriate clothes." I put on my hoodie. 

"IS SHE OKAY?" Seven yells as she runs down the hallway.

"We don't know yet..." Imani took a seat. Seven's mom was trying to calm Seven down cause she look like she was about to fight somebody. The room became slilent.

"It may have been a panic attack, you know Nia." Princess put her crossbody bag on. 

"But it's unlike her to collapse! Something has to be wrong somewhere.." I sighed.

"You right." The doctor gently closed the door and walked up to my mom. 

"Is she okay?" My mom asked. Davon stopped looking at his feet the moment she asked that. 

"She's okay. She might be low on iron and vitamin D and that why her body reacted the way she did. You can see her now."

"Thank you so much doctor." She thanked her before signaling us to get up. We walked down the long hallway into room number.

There Nia was, laying on the bed, letting out a crunchy cough. "Nia!" Davon yelled to hug her. She hugged him back and an "aww" was let out. Trey looked hella jealous. 

"Dang, can I have a chance to hug my own sister?" I complained. They laughed and Davon moved out the way. I hugged her and asked, "What happened?"

"I thought was having an anxiety attack but it turns out I was low on iron. I'm fine now but I have to stay here so the can monitor my health." 

"Girl it's all them hot Cheetos you be eating." Seven sat down in one of the couches.

"Nia I told you to stop eating them- whatever you call it, and drink more water!" My mom lectured her. 

"Yes Ma". I know she was on the verge of rolling her eyes. Ion know why my mom always gotta do some shit like this. We sat down and talked for another hour until the nurse kicked us out. Davon went to go ask his mom something and came back with a grin. 

"What she say?" I ask.

"She said yes!" He celebrated. 

"Mhm, you seem mighty happy, I wonder why." I smirk at the last part. He blushed. 

"Don't do that." He said before we burst out laughing. Yo this nigga is like my brother for real. My mom was talking loud as hell to one of dem church aunties again, aka her bestie bestie. I look back as we talk out the entry door. I saw that one dread head from earlier, who stared at Davon with a stank face. 

"Fuck is his problem?" I turn back around as a whisper to Davon. He turned around and started laughing and said "Oh him? He mad cus I kissed Nia even doe she don't know him like that, ugly ass."

"Y'all finally kissed?! I knew shit was finally finna happen. Told y'all." We hop in the car, and I shuffled my self in the back seat. Thank God that is over, and that my sister is okay, but I'm sure that other nigga jealous or sum shit. Ion think he had a chance either. And if he did, that's wild cus his eyes look like smashed almonds looking ass. Okay for real let me stop. I plopped one of my airpods in and started my playlist. 

The car drove silently. Thank the Lord today is over...