Bad News, Supers.

Gather round my superest of supers.

Okay, closer, come on. This is a circle of trust and donuts. Fine, I guess that's close enough.

I'm just going to break it to you quick and easy, even if the result is pain and devastation.

Everything Super is being put on pause.

There, there. It's okay, let the tears flow. Or not, you might not be as devastated by this news as I am for having to give it.

I'll give you a quick reason then you can go off and console yourself with another book.

If you read my Open Case Files one shots then you might already be able to guess it, but I've currently lost all my creativity. Yes, all. It's SUPER (pun intended) annoying. I feel I'm missing my arm without.

So to help my mental state, and hopefully find my creativity again, I'm listening to music almost constantly as I go on an intense cleaning kick where I clean, organize, and garden the heck out of my dad's house.

I don't know when I'll be posting again and it irks me to no end! I literally have part of the next chapter written, know where the whole story is going, and want to finish but my creativity doesn't seem to give two toots about that!

Whatever, I'm going to trust my creativity hasn't abandoned me forever.

Keep this book in your library so you'll be able to see when a update comes in.

I love you, I hope you know how much I don't want to be doing this to you.

Thank you for reading this book so far! And if this is where we part ways for good just know I'm so so grateful to you for reading this sequel! I love you and I hope you find a book that makes your heart happy and your emotions go on a rollercoaster!