Hot Air Balloon Rides and Paparazzi

Can couldn't stop staring at her. 

You are so beautiful, Sanem. You take my breath away, he whispered as he held her close. Your words have touched my heart as always. Ah, Sanem. I'm so crazy about you. I love you!

Sanem's smile threatened to take over her entire face. She couldn't stop it if she tried. 

Can, finding you, kissing you in the dark, getting to know your heart..it's more than my innocent teenage heart could've imagined. My grown-up heart is struggling to understand it. I've never felt like this before. I am yours, she said back to him, unwilling to take her eyes off of him.

Canim, I can't imagine not having you in my life. Please tell me that we will share everything with each other. No lies, no games. Just love and respect. And truth, he begged.

Yes, Can. That's what I want too. I don't want to keep anything from you. I know we're both scared but I'm more scared of not having you in my life, she answered.

Kissing her again, slow and long, Can felt like the weight of the world fall off of his shoulders. The love of his life was in his arms and nothing else mattered.

Breathless, Sanem pulled away and looked up into his eyes as they lounged on the sofa, lost in each other's gaze. They talked about their day and the conversations they had had with their friends and family.

Sanem, I want you to meet my parents soon, he said with a questioningly look. He hoped he wasn't moving too fast. He had only met her Mom but it was not the same as meeting him as her boyfriend.

Yes, yes, I'd love that. And I think it's time you officially met mine. My Mom said she knew there was something between us but my Dad..well, that's going to a hurdle for us, she said sadly.

Should I be worried, he asked, starting to feel uneasy. I mean, I know he's worried about our relationship and he hasn't even met me yet.

Once he meets you, he will like you and it will make all the other stuff easier, I promise, she said reassuringly. Have you had dinner yet?, she asked as she watched him kiss the back of her hand with sweet light kisses. My Mom sent me home with leftovers if you're hungry.

She laughed as she watched Can jump up excitedly from the sofa. The only thing to break his concentration when he was kissing her was the promise of good Turkish food!

As she served him a plate of dolma and watched him dive in, they talked about the Hello interview in the morning. Asking his advice on how to handle the interview, Sanem listened and agreed with his suggestions.

That sounds wise, Can. Giving them a little glimpse into who I am without divulging too much personal information is what I'm comfortable with. Thank you so much, she said smiling at him.

Well, I had to fumble my way through some of this when I first started and wish someone had given me better advice. I'm happy to share with you what I've learned, bebek, he said, kissing her hand again. And thank you so much for dinner! I had dinner with the guys but I ended up just picking at it once we started talking about serious stuff. Besides, your Mom's cooking is so much better anyway!

Getting a serious look on his face, he thought it was time to tell her what he had been keeping to himself until it the right time.

Sanem, there's actually something I need to talk to you about and I'd rather it come from me, he said, watching the concern come across her face.

Putting down her glass of water, she said, Can, you're kind of scaring me here.

No, no! Nothing bad. It's just that I want to be honest with you. When I was in Rome, I was there to meet with the Luxe Video company. They produce several TV shows there. They liked how well Inadina Ask was received and knew that I spoke fluent Italian, he explained as she nodded her head, listening intently.