Chapter one

The gif above is what I picture Oakley to look like !!
Recap!!
*Harry was finally trying to be romantic and then there was a car accident. Harry lost his memory in the accident ,and Alex doesn't know what to do about it. Lucy is trying to convince Harry that they were together romantically before the accident instead of Alex and Harry being together.*
**

Six months after the accident

"Harry I need you to remember. I need you to know who I am. Please if I meant anything to you, you would remember me." I speak to Harry quietly.

"Alex I'm sorry but I still don't remember anything. I'm trying hard to remember what I can but nothing has come back yet." I turn away from Harry quickly so he doesn't see the tears forming in my eyes. I blink away the tears and turn back around towards Harry.

"I know you're trying, it's just been six months Harry, six months. That's a long time to spend with someone who doesn't even know who you are that's all." Sighing I walk closer to his bed, grab his hand, and squeeze it lightly. "I'm sorry but I have to get  to work." He nods and gives me a light smile before I grab my things and head for the door.

Harry had been living In his own apartment for almost six months now and I was killing me to be away from him every night.

I should I have left earlier I don't want to run into Lucy. I know she comes to visit him during the day around lunch time but I don't exactly know when her lunch time is. As soon as I turn the corner to walk down the stairs I see her. Immediately I turn around but then realize I have nowhere to go. I don't want to deal with her bullshit today. I will not arguing with her over Harry like two divorced parents arguing over a child. Harry is a grown man. He can do as he pleases.

As we pass each other on the stairs I say a polite hello and I'm on my way. Lucy may be one of the meanest people I know but that doesn't mean I have to be mean back. Kill her with kindness is what I'm going to do. Soon I'm at my car and about to leave when I hear someone yell my name.

"Alex! Wait you left your phone up stairs." I hear Harry call. I hop out of my car and quickly jog over to him.

"You didn't have to bring it down here but I'm so glad you did, I would be totally lost without this thing!" I laugh then I look at the time and realize I really am late for work.

"Oh, shit. I'm late for work. I'll see you later, thanks again for bring me my phone!" I kiss him on the cheek and run back to my car.

"Yeah anytime" He yelps. He looks a little pale and then I realize that I just kissed him.

Oh no.

What have I done, hes probably freaking out right now, and hes probably going to tell Lucy and just oh no. I will never hear the end of her mouth if she finds out.

Dead lord, when I finally get to work, I'm fifteen minutes late but at least I showed up.

"Alex" Mark yells

"Yes?"

"Can you explain to me why you are fifteen minutes late again? This is the third time this week that it's happened."

"I'm sorry I know. I'm just having a really hard time getting through traffic. I'm so sorry, sir. It won't happen again."

"Alright, better not happen again." He nods firmly

"Yes, sir." I say and get back to putting price tags on various items.

I few hours pass and no one really comes in. An older man asking if we carried pliers, an older lady came in to pick up some paint she had orders last week and that was it. This job is completely boring and predictable, but working at a hardware store has its perks I guess. We can pretty much close whenever we want, and I get 15% all purchases, but I honestly don't even know what I would need from this store.

Eight o'clock rolls around and Mark decides to close shop up early tonight. I head on over to the hospital to pick up Oakley.

Going up the elevator Jenny starts to talk to me. Asking me how Harry has been and if me and Oakley are an item yet. She insist that Oakley is like in love with me or something which is crazy. We are good friends, and roommates, that's it. I say my good-byes to Jenny and wonder around the halls looking for Oakley. I finally find him but he is with a patient so I just wave to let him know I'm here and wonder over to the vending machines.

A/N: alright guys i know its short but I'm trying to get back into the groove of things so I hope you like it. I'm excited to be writing again!! Kisses- R