part-3 (last part)

It's been very long jikook got engaged after Jungkook and jimin got graduated from college. Now they're about to get married. While yoongi also wanted to marry taehyung but taehyung wants to marry yoongi after he graduate.

【 Jikook marriage 】

"Hyung you look so nervous "said yoongi

"Yes yoongi baby I'm very nervous "said jungkook

"Don't be nervous hyung everything will be alright "said yoongi and hugged Jungkook

"Thank you baby"said jungkook

After that jungkook and yoongi came to church  and stand infront of priest.while jimin came with his appa.

Jungkook Saw jimin and get memorized by Jimin's beauty. Jimin was looking very gorgeous in that wedding dress.

Jimin saw jungkook looking at him makes jimin blush.Jimin's appa hand over Jimin's hand in Jungkook's hand and told him to take care of jimin.

【 After that wedding started 】

"Do you jeon jungkook take park jimin as your husband " priest asked

"Yes I do"said jungkook

"Do you park jimin take jeon jungkook as your husband "asked priest

"Yes I do"jimin said

"Now both of you can exchange your rings."said priest After that jimin and jungkook exchanged their rings.

After that priest announced "Now you both can kiss each other and seal this marriage."
After that jungkook grabbed Jimin and kissed him on his lips.

Everyone was clapping for jikook and gave them their blessings. After that jimin throw the flowers which goes towards yoongi and yoongi caught the Flower in his hand.

It's been months jungkook and jimin got married and gone abroad for their honeymoon. while taehyung became professor at yoongi's College.

In college yoongi's been sad cause in college every girl was trying to flirt with taehyung even every girl was talking bad about taehyung.yoongi was jealous cause taehyung was always smile towards every girl.