"7 minutes of heaven"

"Shut up you nerd!" I yelled, blushing. I backed away and banged my head against the white wall. Levi chuckled and asked, "Why are you blushing, Za-" "Shut up!" I interrupted his question by shouting at him. "Zach." Levi busted out laughing and confused. "You guys good?" Jaxx asked, wondering what's going on. "We're okay!" I answered, yelling.  "Zach, you okay?" Levi still laughing and confused.

"I'm fine," I said, chuckled while putting my head down and covering my eyes with my bare hands. "You don't seem fine," Levi said, moving closer. "I am, now frick you!" I shouted and then giggled, embarrassed, now looking at Levi. He was crawling towards me. He stared at my brown eyes like before, and I stare at his brown eyes. We both made eye contact
but longer this time. His face was close to mine, and felt his breathing against my neck.

"What the hell are you doing.." I said. "Zach.." He chuckled again. His big body was against my body, like a rock had my body stuck "Get off me.." I said quietly, blushing like crazy now. "Your so-" "Times up!" Jaxx said, interrupting Levi. Levi got off of me and got up. I blushed off quickly and said, "Can't believe I got stuck with a baldy." Everyone chuckled and Levi glared at me. I pretend not to notice his stare, but I couldn't stop thinking of what happened.

The way he was staring at me and his breathing against my neck.. "Zach it's your turn!" Sora said, staring at me like the others were. "Oh right, sorry." I apologized and continued the game with the other squad members.

-After 7 minutes of heaven-

I was laying in my bed, staring at my ceiling, while hugging my cold white pillow. So much stuff just happened in one day, I thought. Am I gay or bisexual? I wonder, confused about my sexuality. Do I really like Alex or was I joking? I heard a knock against my white door, interrupted my thought. "Come in," I shouted. It was Levi. "Levi?" I said, confused, wondering what he wants. "Zach," Levi said.

"What do you want?" I said, tired. "Sorry about.. earlier," Levi apologized. "Oh it was alright," I replied back. "I should be the one apologizing, since I freaked out." I said, looking at Levi. "Zach, it's fine." He said, chuckled. "It was pretty cut- I mean funny," He said quickly. Was he about to say cute? "Well goodnight, Zach." Levi said smiling, walking away, and closing the door behind him. "Night." I said quietly, and felt asleep.

-In the morning- 8:24 AM

I woke up in my bed, shivering because of the cold breeze. I got up and put on my pink hoodie and grey sweatpants. I yawned and opened the door. I walked downstairs to the kitchen just to see Light, snacking on the gummy worms. "Light.. it's too early for this," I yawned. "What! What do you mean?" Light said, worried, still eating the gummy worms. "Morning Zach and Light," Levi said, in his deep voice. Light was surprised, same with me. I never hear his voice that sex- deep before.

"Woah Levi, your voice!" Light said, surprised. "What?" Levi chuckled. "Your voice sounds like a creep," I said. "I know you like it, Zach." Levi smirked. "Shut up, you baldy." I replied back, blushing a little bit, but then rolled my eyes after. Light looked confused. "Mornings guys," Jaxx said, opening the fridge to grab some orange juice.

The boys and I said good morning back and I went to grab some beard and put it on the toaster. While I was waiting, other members came to the kitchen. "Good morning Light!" Charli said happily, hugging light. "Oh charli, morning uh-" Light awkwardly said. Charlie is always simping for Light, I thought.

When all of the sudden Levi grabs my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. I felt his breathing against my neck, just like yesterday. "Get your hands off my waist," I said, confused but then started blushing. His cold hands slipped under my pink hoodie, rubbing my skin. He stared at the window, not saying anything. What was his problem? I thought.

"Uh Zach and Levi, the toast is ready.." Light worried, thinking the toast might have been burnt. "Oh shit," I quickly said, the toast has already popped up and it's burned. Levi's hands quickly let go after I reacted to the burned toast. "Good morning, everyone!" Alex yawned, and the rest came to the kitchen. We all say good morning and made breakfast. "Damn it, I burned the toast," I said annoyed. "You could make a new one," Levi suggested. "I was planning on doing that, baldy," I bumped into Levi on purpose while walking towards more beard. "You definitely were, alright," Levi sarcastically said.

"Shut it, you nerd." I angrily said, glaring at Levi now. "You first," He chuckled, looking down on me. "Oh yea?" I walked over and was about to hit him until.. "Hey, let's not get physical here, alright?" Luca interrupted. "Yeah, it's too early for this." Drake yawned, grabbing a glass of orange juice. "Enemies to lovers," Sora whispered to Jaxx, he chuckled. "I can hear you, Sora" I said annoyed, looking over to Sora and Jaxx. Others laughed.

-Afternoon- 3:14 PM

I was at the store with the boys, walking around to find the stuff we need from our groceries list. Jaxx was with Sora, Luca with Light and Drake, and it's just me and Levi alone. I was annoyed after this morning like who does he think he is? But his voice was so.. sexy- wait Zach snap out of it, I thought and blushed but quickly stopped. We were in the ice cream section because we needed more favors. "Alright so we need.." I mumbled. "Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and superman." I said, walking towards the ice cream with the cart and putting the list on the cart. "Superman?" Levi asked confused, staring at me.  "It's the flavors name, I thought everyone knew that," I glared at Levi.

"Well not everyone knows, Zach." Levi said. "And you're one of them," I quickly added, stopping the cart. "Yea okay, and?" Levi said, looking down at me again. "And you're stupid," I angrily said, letting go of the cart, facing Levi. "Excuse me?" Levi glared, looking up and down, and then suddenly he pinned me against the fridge. I look away nervously, not knowing what to say or do next. I suddenly got red and he was already looking down on me. He smirked, "That's what I thought." He walked away, looking at our list of what we need after ice cream.

What the hell just happened? I thought. Does he like me or am I delusional? I was standing there, confused and wondering of what happened. "Zach, you alright?" Levi asked, looking at me worried. "Yeah I'm fine." I quickly said, walking towards the cart and pushing it. We all meet up outside of the store in a cold rainy day after we checkout. "You guys got everything off your list?" Jaxx asking everyone. "Yeah, we got most of our stuff on the list." Drake said, facing Jaxx. "We got our stuff too, what about you?" Sora said, pointing at us. "Yea-" "We got most of our stuff as well," Levi answered, carrying the bags. This baldy decided to interpret me? "You little bastard," I angrily said, walking towards the tall me in front of me. "Zach don't," Drake grabbed my arm. "Let's just go home and chill out." "He's right, you guys shouldn't start fighting." Jaxx agreed.

-6:30 pm-

I was laying down in the living room alone, sitting on the white couch while watching my favorite show. Usually, I'll be trolling kids online with my brother on Roblox, but I decided to take a break from that. I was getting comfortable and putting on a soft grey blanket. I thought me and Levi could get along but I guess not. This show was getting interesting until, "Hey Zach," Levi said, behind me. I grabbed the remote and paused the show. "What do you want?" I said, staring at Levi. "Nothing, but I was wondering if I could chill with you?" He asked, staring at me back. "Sure," I replied.

His eyes.. no stop it Zach. "Thanks Zach." He smiled, jumping over the white couch right next to me. He got comfortable and shared a blanket with me. We continued watching the show. Levi was feeling relax, same as me. It felt awkward when you have a crus- idiot right next you. "You have horrible taste in shows," Levi whispered, putting his big hands on my thigh under the blankets. "Shut up, you nerd." I quietly replied back. He chuckled, making eye contact with me as he lightly smiled at me.

I looked away blushing, as I felt his big hands rubbing my thighs gently. "You know Zach," He continued. "You always get so red when you're around me, hm?" I turn my head facing him quickly and angrily said, "What? No I don't, don't be stupid." I was nervous and looked away. I didn't know what to say and my shaky hands were gripping on the soft grey blanket. I don't like him, why do I get so nervous around him? He's an idiot and a shithea-

"Do you like me, Zach?"
1579 words🎉
Enjoy😀 (This might look rushed srry)
this is cringy HELP