HIS LOVE

Mara's Pov.

I checked my stomach for blood or cuts. There were none. It was a dream and right now, Delvis was standing across from me taking pictures of me. I forced a smile and gulped. I was sweating profusely and my heart rate was so fast. I was still shaking out of fear. Delvis smiled and came towards me. His expression changed  when he got to me." What's wrong?" He asked. I faked calmness and nodded my head "It was just a bad dream." I said "You ok? Do you want to talk about it?, water?, juice?" He asked. I chuckled,  "I'm ok, don't worry baby, I promise,  I'm good " I said smiling. "You sure?" He asked. "Yeah, very sure" "Okay, come, I have a surprise for you. " I smiled and followed him. We walked towards my room. The fear from the dream setted in. I paused behind him to catch my breath. "Babe, are you good?" Delvis asked. I trust him, even though in the dream he just stood there when Devi spoke rudely to me. I ended up nodding my head. I went along when he turned to the room. I entered, saying a silent prayer in my head. May God protect me. I moved from behind Delvis to see well. I gasped at the sight. The room was decorated with flower petals and scented candles with a dark themed background. There was a dress on the bed and soft music playing. I turned to Delvis, confused, elated, giggly and excited, All at once. I hugged him tight giggling. " Oh my God. Baby!" I squealed. He chuckled hugging me back. "I love you, Mara" He said. " I love you too, Delvis." I said back. He kissed me with rush and urge and I kissed him back, wanting more. He broke the kiss and sighed. I watched him smiling broadly. He twirled me around and pointed at a red clothing on the bed. " I went out to buy this dress for you. So please,  could you go change quickly and meet me at the balcony " He whispered into my ear. His breath going down my neck. I shivered at the sensation, quickly nodding my head. I took the dress off the bed and went to the dressing room to change, a smile on my face. I was done zipping when I heard something fall. I turned and looked around buy the place was empty.  I was the only one. I combed my hair and went out. There were now petals on the floor from the dressing room to the balcony. Some were distorted like someone scattered it but I ignored it and went down the petals. I got to the balcony to see Delvis standing with a smile, dressed in a black t-shirt with jeans and black sneakers. He looked so good. I went towards him. "Wow, Mara, you look beautiful. It suits you." He said smiling. " Thank you, you don't look bad yourself. " I said giggling. He nodded and led me to my chair, dragging it back for me.
I sat down as he served himself. It was Chicken with jollof, not my favourite but I still loved it. He served himself and sat across from me. We eat and talked without a care. Teasing each other and laughing around. Holding hands and saying what has been going on with our life. I was happy and all I wanted to do was to give him all he would ask for. And as if reading my mind, " I'd like to kiss you" Delvis said in a hushed tone. I laughed,  " Of course you can" I said. He got up and walked to me. Drinking a little off his champagne. He held me off the chair and brought me closer to him, no distance between us. He started swaying to the music with me .I chuckled and swayed along. He just watched me with dreamy eyes. I shyly bent down my head. He raised my head up to watch him. I gasped in surprise and he took that opportunity to kiss me deeply. A sweet, soft kiss, which made me melt. I kissed him back, loving the feeling. The kiss got intense as we moved towards the bedroom. My hands roaming all over his body with him gripping my ass in his hands. I moaned quietly, wanting more. He removed his shirt quickly and started kissing me down to my neck and moved to my chest, my collarbone . Raining kisses on my body. I felt alive and happy. " Can I unzip your dress?" He asked in a hushed tone. I nodded, wanting nothing more but his touch. He unzipped it, the dress came off simply, leaving me in my undergarments. A little shy, I turned to watch the bed. He tsked, " Don't get shy of me, Mara. You are the most beautiful lady in the whole wide world. I love you and only you." I suddenly felt ok. I kissed him with a found confidence. He kissed me back leading me towards the bed. Panting loudly from the loss of breath due to our passionate kiss, I lied down and giggled as he took off his trousers hurriedly. I watched as he mounted on top of me. " You sure, you ready for this?"  I nodded, only wanting more of his touch.  He also nodded and started kissing every inch of my body, with me a moaning mess. He got off a little to pull his boxers down. " Wait!, " I shouted.  "What's wrong?, should we stop?" He asked looking frustrated. " Are you ready for a baby?" I asked. " No" He answered looking terrified.  " Well then,  where's your condom?" I asked. He shook his head and chuckled.  Raising his hand with the condom in it. "Go on..."

Yes, I love him. He just might be my plus one.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Steamy don't you think🤭🤭
Stay tuned for more.
Love y'all and please keep voting 🙏❤️🥲😘