[ENG version]

I was not supposed to trust them. I can not stop thinking about it since that day, I mean, it was not a big deal, maybe I'm being too dramatic about it. Well, Cartman yells IT WAS a big problem I must solve and get away from them immediately, but I don't even know how to start.

Let me refresh. Maybe I can understand what I have to do if I do it.

I remember perfectly that it started in one lovely morning. I think it was Thursday, maybe Friday. I was so comfy in my bed. Placing my head over Craig's chest, his arm around my body, right in my upper back, moving so slowly his fingers through my spine, from my cervicals to my lower back. I sighed. The touch of his fingers over my cold skin was a temptation, but I was so relaxed that I was not in the mood for anything else that let him do whatever he wanted to me. Then, shaking fingers clumsily moved my messy hair, it was not Craig's hands, I knew it because Craig's are warm and secure in his actions... Those hands that tried to take care of my long messy golden hair were from Craig's boyfr一 Oh dear... I understood the problem Cartman was talking about...

Wait. What's the problem with that? I'm just being shared by those two stupid cloying guys who are a partner. What's the matter with that? Cartman was against me getting into their pants, or what?

I guess Cartman was just envious...

Nevermind. I remember I opened my eyes after emitting a sigh. I was relaxed and trapped between two bodies under the thin sheet. One of them was tough, warm, protective and calm. The other one was shaking, cold, skeletal and a bit difficult to hug due to the shaking and brusque movements his tics provoque on him. Even so, I was comfortable between them. The three of us were naked, but we didn't make it last night... It was strange. I felt weird, but I was not in the mood to do it. I had already said it. I just wanted to share the same bed, the same sheets, I wanted to feel the warm touch of their skins towards mine, but I didn't want to make up with them.

Tweek was in front, his hands in my hair, doing whatever he wanted, but he stopped to look into my eyes. He might have thought I woke up because of his caress. Part of me did it; but the majority of it was my internal natural and biological clock. What a way to say 'I'm hungry'.

"Sorry. It was a mess..."

"I know". I answered. "Keep going, if you want, I mean. It was relaxing..."

Tweek smiled. I giggled, dunno why. I considered it properly. Tweek's face is a mess during the mornings, maybe I chuckled for that reason. Even his hair was messier than mine. I wanted to shake it, the electrical static effect would cause a pair of laughs. Maybe Craig would have woken up earlier, but I didn't do anything.

"Why did you let your hair grow so much?"

"Why are you questioning that?". Tweek doubted. I moved my eyes towards Tweek's. "I like the feeling. When it's cold I'm comfy".

"And what about summer?"

"I can braid it". I smiled. "Or making a bun..."

I imagined myself with a bun. Then that image transformed into a daily routine with Craig and Tweek, and I liked that image so much that I couldn't resist to show a smile and sigh...

"Why are you asking anyway? It's my hair!"

"Shut your mouths, ravens". I moved my head to my back.

"Ravens?"

"Parrot". rephrased. Then opened his green cactus eyes, my whole body shaked. I choked, then coughed. "My deep sexy morning voice scared him". Chuckled in sarcasm.

"Honey...". Tweek's voice sounded like an amenance or something. Tweek put his hand on me, trying to get my attention. "Need some water?"

"I'd prefer breakfast"