School Beats! (Part 4)

At Lunch:

"Hey brothers," John Dory said, "How were your classes?"

"Great," Floyd said, "I met this girl named Luna and she helped me out with my art project."

"It was great," Spruce said, "Designed a volcano model with a girl named Skylar."

"Not so well," Clay said, "I got picked on and some girl stood up for me."

"Yikes," Spruce said.

"Yep," Clay said, "Other than that it's been okay."

"I made a new friend," Branch said, "Her name is Ivy."

"I met a girl named Isla in math today," Spruce said, "She seems nice."

Then Clay noticed the two bullies from earlier and put his hood up.

"What's wrong?" Floyd asked.

"The two trolls that bullied me are coming this way," Clay said.

"What?!" Spruce said.

"No one is messing with my brother, " John Dory said.

The two bullies saw Clay and were going to pick on him, but luckily Coral was sitting near BroZone and saw them going towards Clay.

"Hey!" she said.

They looked behind them and saw Coral coming towards them.

"What did I tell you?" Coral asked annoyed at them for trying to bully Clay again.

"To leave you and your sisters alone?" one of the bullies asked.

"No, I said to leave the new students alone," Coral said.

"Is that what you said?" the other bully said, "I don't recall you saying that."

"ENOUGH!" Coral shouted.

That got everyone's attention. The bullies were nervous at what Coral was doing.

"I told you to leave the new students alone 20 minutes ago," Coral said, "You better stop and leave them alone or else."

"Or else what?" the bully said.

"You'll get pranked all school year," Coral said.

Knowing that Coral was a master prankster and would prank them and embarrass them in front of the school they backed away.

"If I catch you again," Coral said, "I will prank you all school year. No more warnings!"

Then the students went back to eating lunch. Coral went back to the table she was sitting at. 

"Wow Coral!" Skylar said.

"That was impressive!" Isla said.

"I didn't know you had it in you," Luna said.

"Yay!" Ivy said.

"Well I can't sit and do nothing," Coral said.

"Who was that?" Floyd said.

"That was Coral," Clay said.

"She's amazing," Spruce said, "I've never seen anyone do that before."

"She is not afraid to stand up for herself and others," John Dory said.

"She kinda looks familiar," Branch said.

And Branch was right. Coral was one of the hosts of their favorite baking show Sweet Explosion. It was the show that they were watching before RosiePuff decided to send them to school.

Then the principal came into the room. 

"Hi everyone," she said, "After lunch please report to the gym for the rest of school today. I have a special treat for everyone."