🌪Chapter 3🌧

🌪🌧

“You're amazing!! The best! Your mother will be proud of you even when you're better than your future wife.” Noeul was overwhelmed with delight and praised Boss as he was eating the dinner Boss had prepared for him. But the way Noeul had said it was too exaggerated, so Boss hit him on the head. “Oww! I'm complimenting you......seriously!”

“Don't play around. Hurry up and eat.”

With this cold reply given to him, Noeul resumed his meal unsatisfied.

It's delicious as usual......

Noeul continued eating and was once again impressed with the meal placed before him. All of Boss' meals tasted delicious and also looked appetizing.

It seemed Boss was better at making Japanese food than Western food, but if it turns out Boss is indeed better at cooking than his future girlfriends, then the girls would have a hard time competing with him.

“Come to think of it, I wonder if he has a girlfriend right now?"

In the old days, Boss would sometimes talk to him about his girlfriends, but now he didn't talk about such things at all and it didn't look like there was even a sign that he had a girlfriend at the time being.

“Hey Boss. Do you have a girlfriend right now?”

When something starts to bother Noeul, he doesn't stop himself, so he blurted out the question without thinking. Boss was just about to start eating when his chopsticks stopped in midair.

Oh, of course. I just randomly asked him.

Noeul was often scolded by Boss with 'You don't say enough'.

He thought many things to himself, but since he said only a fraction of it, people around him couldn't follow along with him. Because of that, he was often misunderstood.

And in turn, this also caused him to have arguments.

But even in this situation it was only Boss who always deliberately stopped Noeul from arguing with others.

Boss understood him probably because of their lengthy friendship. However, Noeul thought it was because Boss was mostly always
composed and smarter than anyone.

Of course, occasionally Boss irritated him, but oftentimes he was really glad he was his friend.

“......Why do you ask that?”

“No, it's just you used to be super popular. Even now, you work for the best publishing company and I thought that maybe you have a girlfriend or something.”

Boss' cooking was so good that when Noeul spoke he said it with his mouth full of food, causing Boss to let out a small laugh.

“I'd like that. Thanks to someone though, I've been on a leash for a while now, so I'm far from having free time to date. I don't have time to find myself a partner. So what are you going to do to make up for it?”

“Uh......”

Boss' voice held no bitterness, but he thought Boss was right, so Noeul
suddenly felt ashamed. Nevertheless, even though he felt bad, he searched for an excuse to say that perhaps it wasn't only his fault.

“Well, that's . . . It's not just me. You know you have other authors to be in charge of . . . “ Noeul avoided the question with a laugh, but was once again hit by Boss.

“You're the worst out of them all,” Boss shot out a cold reply.

However, with regard to the slow progression of the manuscript, Noeul felt guilty, so there was no room for him to argue back. How many times had he made stay up all night with him? How many times has he made him apologize to the printers?