𝐎𝐍𝐄. girl next door

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ONE.

REAL LIFE & IMESSAGE

     Chris and Matt were sprawled out on opposite ends of the couch. The latter was scrolling through TikToks on his phone while the former was staring intently at the TV, trying to find a YouTube video that would appeal to him. He lingered on a video from Nailea Devora titled what girls do all day due to the fact in the corner of the thumbnail he could see just half of Alicia's face.

     Him and the girl next door had been texting on and off for the past month— she had upheld her word and texted him a two days later saying that he and his brothers were very entertaining. He was right in exchanging numbers with her because despite now being aware of each other and living next door to each other, they barely saw one another. One was always busy when the other was free or they would leave and come back home at times when the other was gone or already inside, leaving them unable to cross paths.

     He had done a little stalking— sue him— and found her Instagram. He had yet to follow her, unsure if she would've found him weird because he had to search meticulously through Larray's following to find her. Her account was public, and despite being friends with content creators as big as Nailea and Larray, she only had around 300 followers. He also did not want to attract unwanted attention to her. She clearly didn't want to be in the spotlight. He was in his prime, success flooding in and with that a rapid rise of fans. His fans were detectives, they would notice something as obscure as his following count going up. He wanted her to have the peace she clearly desired.

     After staring at the thumbnail for an awkwardly long time, he clicked on the video. He watched as an intro flashed by and was then followed by a loud yawn from Nailea. Chris' lips upturned at the sight of Nailea sitting crisscrossed in her bed with a sleeping brunette figure next to her. It was obvious to him who it was and he wondered if any fans of Nailea's stressed themselves out with ideas and thoughts of who this reoccurring girl in most of her videos was. His smile grew, as he felt like he was in on a little secret.

     The video played on as background noise for Chris, and Matt, while he scrolled through various apps on his own phone. He would occasionally glance up when he would hear Alicia's voice, hoping to catch a glimpse of her— though he knew he was futile.

     The serenity was broken when Nick came stomping down the stairs, bursting with excitement. Matt and Chris shared a slightly annoyed look with each other, before shifting their focus to their older brother was staring happily at his phone.

     "Yes?" Matt questioned, setting his phone face down on the couch to give his undivided attention to his brother.

     "Larray said he was down to collab today. He texted me something about being nearby so he would have time to come by," Nick explained, turning his phone screen around for Matt to read.

     The middle triplet nodded his head with a side smile. "Cool."

     The youngest triplet's mind was stuck on the fact Larray was nearby. Was he actually nearby the area or was he currently next door with girl I couldn't stop thinking about? Chris thought to himself.

     Nick's phone was turned back to him, his fingers dancing across the screen's keyboard to send another reply. His eyebrows furrowed and he looked up at his brothers. "He asked if he could bring his friend Mae with him..." Nick trailed off, unsure of what reaction would come out of the other two. They would never get unreasonably angry or upset about meeting new people, but they were extremely wary especially considering the toxicity the surrounded the influencer scene in L.A. "He said that he was already hanging out with her and that she's chill. He said we'd love her."