2

2– I need you to stay. (TW BLOOD)

Miyeon's eyes fluttered open, her world spinning and her eyes rolling back shut. All she got a glance of, was the lights above her. She opened her eyes again and was greeted with Soojin's brown orbs.

"Miyeon-unnie! You're okay!" The younger young said worriedly, hugging Miyeon.

Miyeon hasn't really processed what has happened, so she's just quiet. Looking around, she recognises a hospital room. Which is odd as she doesn't remember anything.

"What happend" Miyeon mumbled, her face frowning from the urge of wanting to puke.

"It's not really but... I was the only one who saw it, but Mum and Dad aren't believing me. They think it's just the tide that took you with it." She gulped, all of this just caused a confused look on Miyeon's face.

"What in as it?" MIiyeon asked curiously, yet worriedly.

Soojin looked at her, un-sure. Her eyes looking down in thought before replying. Her eyes not meeting Miyeon's.

"I don't know, to be honest. You were just... dragged down in the water, and I saw a shadow beneath you." She admitted.

"I think I saw something shining though, I don't know why. I saw something shining. Like a necklace or something." She described,

"I think it was red." Soojin just shrugged, deep in thought. Something wasn't right here, Soojin tells Miyeon everything. But, it's fine. Right?

—————

It's been a few hours since that event in the water, it's not gonna stop her from going to the beach but the water for sure. She's been in deep thought constantly, zoning out, not answering and not paying attention. Thinking about the incident.

So she decided to go to the beach to investigate herself, she determinedly put her shoes on, walking to the door and going to the beach.

The bright moon shining onto the waves of the water, the moonlight is shining through the dark clouds, the waves of the ocean being heard. Almost making her forget of why she were there in the first place.

She walked down there, staring closely and closely... her legs walking closer and closer to the water. Until she spotted something.

It was a red necklace, glowing, in the dark water. It looked identical to the one in her room, so she curiously walked even closer. A voice then started to sing, a dreamy voice. Her hand was slowly yet unsurely reaching for it. For an unstated reason she felt herself slightly getting drowsy.

"Miss!"

She snapped out of her trance, turning to the voice behind her. It was a young girl, roughly 19. Her black hair fair and up to her waist, her skin pale white shining under the moonlight. Her eyes brown with genuine curiosity.

"It's l-late, everyone's going to sleep. You should head back home." The younger girl said in a shy and gentle tone, it looks like she took a lot of courage to speak to Miyeon. Although her accent sounds off, like she wasn't originally from Korea.

Miyeon smiled at the younger, finding her absolutely adorable.

"My Name is Miyeon, call me Miyeon Unnie. What's your name?" Miyeon asked with a soft tone, tiling her head to the side in a warm and welcoming way.

Before the girl could answer, someone came from behind talking in a foreign language. It was a woman, she looked very similar to the younger girl. Miyeon assumed it was her mother, she was correct.

"Sorry Miyeon-unnie, my mother is telling me to go back. It's getting... late." The younger mumbled awkwardly, before Miyeon could speak she walked off with the older lady.

She stood in place, smiling. Before deciding to walk off back to the apartment, surprisingly the lights were still on. The tv was on through the window and someone watching it while sitting on the couch.

She quietly opened the door, sneaking in as she was greeted with a Soojin crossing her arms looking worried.

"Where have you been?"

Miyeon looked at her slightly startled, she assumed Soojin was on the couch watching. But to her surprise it was Soyeon. She looked back at Soojin.

"I went for a walk, I needed fresh air." Miyeon sighed with a smile.

"Alright then." The younger said, sitting back down on the couch watching the movie with the other.

"Soyeon-ah, what are you doing here?" Miyeon said slightly irritated from the previous day. But Miyeon can't really stay mad at a person.

"Ah, Soojin invited me. So I came! I nearly got lost driving here." Soyeon admitted, chuckling.

right, they're hours away from home, in a beach apartment house thing with fake flowers and leaves. But it still really was cozy.

Miyeon sighed, nodding. Before walking to her room, it's quite late and her parents are sleeping. It's those 2 who are energetic and can go run a mile if Miyeon really told them too.

——————

She had finally awoken, she slept better than usual which was odd. The sun was shining through the windows, the warmth making the blankets feel even more cozy.

She put her hand on her bedside table, her hand reaching for her phone. But her hand didn't touch her phone, it touched something metal. Confused she looked.

It wasn't her phone.

But instead a skull, with blood all over it. The eyes rolled back to its brain, black hair messy and scattered everywhere. The blood dying the white skull, she screamed. Before hands on her hand tightening.

Her eyes flew open, sitting up. Her breathing shaky, she urgently looked towards her bedside table, her phone present.

"was that a nightmare? Why out of all things that had to feel real?" She thought to herself, she sighed out of relief.

"Miyeon-unnie! Me and Soyeon are going to the market you coming?!" Soojin yelled out from the loungeroom, Miyeon stood up from bed.

"Yeah! Im getting ready!" She replied, she sighed. Getting clothes for the market, she grabbed a crop top with a long floral skirt. It was tropical and nice enough for her liking. She walked by the cabinet then through the door.

——————

All 3 of them drove to the market, obviously Miyeon driving of course. Soojin and Soyeon were talking in the backseats, both of them giggling and just randomly talking about random things.

"Miyeon-unnie is rather quiet?" Miyeon heard Soyeon whisper to Soojin, Soojin went silent for a second. Then silence filled the car, it was tension filling the air. Everyone stayed quiet, only breathing was heard and the car going over rocks.

"I-it's nothing." Soojin mumbled, clearing her throat and looking out of the window awkwardly.

Now, why is Soojin acting like this? It's been so weird. Ever since the incident it's almost as if she weren't telling her something.

"Soojin-ah, I've made friends with a girl. I think you and Soyeon will become good friends with her. Don't worry, she's not another me." Miyeon awkwardly stated, filling the awkward tension that was almost suffocating.

Soojin just looked at Miyeon through the review mirror, a quick glance before speaking in a soft usual tone of hers.

"Introduce us to her." Soojin suggested, smiling slightly before looking at the window and it dropping.

"Sure, I will." Miyeon says with a smile.

"You'll like her."

𝚃𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें