To be seen is the penalty

You finished unpacking and is now crossing your arms, examining your new room. Looks mundane and boring. You need to find a way to make it feel more homey, while you would considered your old room back home was cozy in the sense of it's small nature, but it definitely reeked of loneliness. It wasn't a room you would feel like you could ever cherish, just live in as if it was a simple commodity.

Gojo explained that you'd get paid whenever you go on a mission and exorcise curses. The higher level the curses is, the higher your wage will be but he wouldn't elaborate on the ranking system just yet, said he would explain it later when you have your first official class.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and gave a slight smirk, as you noticed how good you looked. Not to be that person but sometimes you realised that you are pretty decent looking. You have nice fitted body and a pretty and feminine face. The only problem with you is your socially awkward and difficult personality. You often felt like you weren't as fun and outgoing as you wanted to be, but it was hard to change that part of yourself. You felt stuck in a rut, and it was difficult to get out of your own head.

"It cringes me whenever you do these kind of things" You ignored Yoru because why would the opinion of a devil matters to you. "What do you understand anyway? devils are all ugly creatures. To humans, beauty is everything"

Yoru shrugs to that statement and let out a loud exhaled "you'd be surprised to see what my sisters looks like" You were intrigued to find out that devils have siblings. That sounds weird? like do they just popped out from their mother wombs? do they even have one? devils can breed and reproduce? that's so silly.

Soon, a knock on the door were revealed to be Fushiguro in his casual outfit, by casual, it was a short sleeve white tshirt and some sweatpants. He looked like he just woke up with his hair spiking in all direction possibly. Turns out, he was forced by Gojo to show you and Itadori around, like some sort of school tour.

But the tour in question was just Fushiguro walking passed room naming rooms with no added explanation. as simple as "bathroom," "our classroom" "bathroom second floor" and so on. Most of the talking were done by Itadori and you would piped here and there if you feel like it.

"what's this?" you looked down at some sort of sheet that Fushiguro handed to you. "It's the uniform sheet template, Gojo told me to give this to you." Unsatisfied with his answer with no sort of explanation, you raised one eyebrow "huh? were you born this way or did your parents used the soft part of your head as a beer can holder when you were a baby"

"excuse me?" Fushiguro scorned at you with eyebrows pinched together "Nothing. i was just asking if you could kindly explain what's this uniform templates about" Then he stares at you for awhile and you both kinda just stood there staring at each other.

Itadori went to see Gojo for a bit and left you alone with Fushiguro. You didn't exactly hate him, but you didn't know what he's thinking and he is unpredictable. It didn't help that he hardly ever talked and when he did, it was usually something sarcastic. It was hard to build any kind of rapport with him under these conditions, and you couldn't help but wonder if it was even possible to connect with him on any meaningful level.

"It's for you to design your own uniform. Our school gives every students the chance to customise their own uniform" he explained calmly despite the shade you just gave him, even though he heard you clearly.

"oh, okay. Thank you" You lowered your gaze to the sheet and take them from him.

"If there's no more question left, i'll be going back to my room. If you need anything just come find me" he turned his back to you and started walking away. "erm, thankyou Fushiguro" you were contemplating wether or not to thank him but decided to. But your classmates didn't stop walking and only responded with "Hand me back the template tomorrow when you're done"