Night of the comet

[A boy and a girl, in a tent, in a forest.]

GIRL: Hey. Did you hear that?

BOY: Hear what?

GIRL: I heard thunder.

BOY: There's no thunder.

GIRL: Are you sure? Because if it rains, then we won't be able to see the comet.

BOY: It's not gonna rain. Listen, i... Got you a little something. It's back in the car. Don't you move.

GIRL: Stay dry.

BOY: It's not gonna rain.

She hears a noise.

GIRL: I knew it! I told you it was gonna rain!

NATASH: I WOULDN'T TRUST THAT I MEAN LOOK WHAT TYPE OF TOWN THEY ARE IN.

The boy disappeared. She hears a noise and watches blood on the tent. She runs at the car.

GIRL: Open! No! Please!

Someone k*ll's her.

[Elena's bedroom. / Stefan's bedroom.]

ELENA: Dear diary, this morning is... different. There is change. I can sense it, feel it.

STEFAN: I'm awake. For the first time in a long time, I feel completely and undeniably wide awake.

ELENA: For once, I don't regret the day before it begins.

STEFAN: I welcome the day...

STEFAN/ELENA: Because I know...

STEFAN: I will see her again.

ELENA: I will see him again. For the first time in a long time, I feel good.

TONY: I HAVE A FEELING THAT THIS LITTLE RELATIONSHIP IS GOING TO DRAG HER AND OTHERS CLOSE TO HER IN DANGER.

YELENA: I HAVE THAT SAME FEELING.

Natasha: I think we should stop talking and talk at the end of this episode.

Elena goes out of her bedroom.

JENNA: Do I look adult? As in respectfully parental?

ELENA: Depends where you're going.

JENNA: Jeremy's parent-teacher conference. Hair up or down?

ELENA: Sexy stewardess. Boozy housewife.

JENNA: Up it is. You're feisty today.

ELENA: I feel good, which is rare. So I've decided to go with it. Fly free, walk on sunshine, and all that stuff. Where is Jeremy?

JENNA: He left early. Something about getting to wood shop early to finish a birdhouse. There is no wood shop, is there?

ELENA: No.

JENNA: Yeah.

[FORBS HOUSE]

Toni's thoughts, well Caroline left without me I'm just happy that I woke up early today, so now I half to walk I might as well go to the grill to get food. 

[At the hospital. Vicki's bedroom.]

NURSE: You can't be in here, hon. Visiting hours don't start till 9:00.

JEREMY: I just... How is she?

NURSE: She's lost a lot of blood.

JEREMY: Yeah, but she's gonna be ok, right?

NURSE: She needs her rest. So you come back later. Come on.

Jeremy left sad he couldn't see her till later he left to go to the grill

[the grill]

Toni just finished her food and about to head to school, until she bumped into someone knocking both to the grown.

Toni: I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going.

Jeremy: It's ok Toni it happens it's good to see you but I got to go.

Toni: yeah same see you later Jeremy.

Toni give's him a kind smile, and walks away.

[History's class.]

TANNER: Originally discovered nearly 5 centuries ago, it hasn't been over Mystic Falls in over 145 years. Now, the comet will be its brightest right after dusk during tomorrow's celebration. Are we bothering you, Mr. Salvatore? Ms. Gilbert? 

they both blush looking away from each other not noticing two others giving them grossed out look's. 

[In the corridor.]

STEFAN: I brought it. Told you.

ELENA: Wuthering Heights by Ellis Bell. You know, I can't believe she didn't use her real name.

STEFAN: All the Bronte sisters used pseudonyms. It was the time. Female writers weren't very accepted then.

ELENA: Where did you get it?

STEFAN: Uh, it was passed down. Through the family.

ELENA: Ah.

STEFAN: I have lots of books. Go ahead. Keep it.

ELENA: Oh, no. I... But I would like to read it again. I promise I'll give it back.

STEFAN: Ok.