𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾. 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗌

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳

As the girls arrived at school, Bonnie stepped out of the car, followed by Elena and Iylah before the former spoke, continuing their conversation from the car

As the girls arrived at school, Bonnie stepped out of the car, followed by Elena and Iylah before the former spoke, continuing their conversation from the car. "Listen, I'm not saying don't date the guy, I'm just saying take it slow." Bonnie advised Elena. Ever since the vision Bonnie had the night before at the Grill, it seemed that her opinion had changed.

Elena looked at the girl with furrowed brows, and pointed a finger. "You are the one who said to go for it." She reminded Bonnie, clearly confused on her friend's change of opinion on her dating the Salvatore boy.

"Now, I'm saying take it slow."

"Then, why the about-face?" As Iylah didn't know much about what Bonnie had seen through that vision that made her change her mind about her friend dating Stefan, the Hale witch was curious to know why.

"It's not an about-face." Bonnie said, disagreeing with her cousin before gesturing to the Gilbert at her next words. "Elena is single for the first time in her entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field."

"Oh, because I'm so that girl." Elena laughed, not believing her friend's words as she looked back at her and questioned. "Seriously, what are you not saying?"

"It's stupid." Bonnie, not wanting to put Elena in any worry, shook it off and tried to walk away to avoid further questions, but both Iylah and Elena stopped her before she could. "What?"

"Spit it out, Bon-Bon." At her cousin's words, the Bennett girl sighed before looking between Elena and Iylah as she finally admitted. "I accidentally touched Stefan and I got a really bad feeling."

Elena stared at Bonnie for a second before tilting her head. "Is that it?" She asked and reached her arm out to grab Bonnie's arm when she tried to escape again. "Bonnie."

"It was bad-bad."

"Is this the whole witch mojo thing again?" Elena wondered, making Bonnie sigh before feigning a smile. "You know what? I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend." She said, though mainly trying to reassure herself that she wasn't going crazy.

"Oh, yeah? You gonna be like this when I start to date someone?" Iylah found herself smiling when Bonnie turned to her with a scoff. "You bet your ass, I will."

Iylah and Elena chuckled softly before the Gilbert girl grabbed Bonnie's shoulders, returning to the previous subject of conversation. "Bonnie, I love you for it, I do. But I feel good." The girl finally started to admit about her feelings. "It's been a hard year, and I'm starting to kind of feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that."