F1 Drivers when Someone is Flirting With Them - Preferences

Warning: Smut

Scenario: You were out with your boyfriend, having an amazing time at a club when suddenly a girl came up and started flirting with him, right in front of you.

She was clearly a bit drunk, so you tried to be nice and tell her you are his girlfriend, but she didn't listen.

She kept on flirting no matter what he said, suddenly, she turned to you and complimented your dress.

"I also love your make-up. Is your lipgloss Fenty?"

"No. It's his cum." you replied with the most serious expression.

......

Max Verstappen

He was in the middle of a sip from his drink and he spat all of it out on the floor.

Both of them were too speechless to say anything, so you took the opportunity.

"This is the part where you leave." you said and the girl quickly nodded and left.

Max watched you as your eyes followed her before you turned back to him and he still couldn't believe what you just said.

"You are something else." he said as he finally laughed along with you.

"You know I was half joking, you can make it true." you suggested and Max didn't need to be told twice as he dragged you back to your hotel room.

Daniel Ricciardo

He would laugh so loud everyone could hear it even with the loud music playing in the club.

He would laugh for so long, that the girl had to leave due to her embarrassment.

"Lipgloss? Really?" he asked as he still laughed, it made you smile.

"Well, she wouldn't leave." you shrugged your shoulders as Daniel finally stopped and gave you a big kiss.

"She left now." he whispered into your ear.

"Looks like we are wearing the same brand." you said as you ran your thumb over his lips and laughed.

He soon followed with a roll of laughter.

Lando Norris

Lando was about to say something when you spoke up.

What you said shocked him.

You were always so innocent and cute around him and everyone, so this was completely unexpected.

But he loved this side of you as well.

Completely unexpected, but he liked it very much.

You smiled at him so innocently and he wondered how could you just say that and then go back to being so nice?

"She annoyed me." you admitted and Lando nodded.

"She was annoying. Thank you for making her leave, I tried to push her but-"

"I saw, she just didn't get it... stupid bitch." you whispered the last part and Lando looked at you surprised.

"You have quite the mouth on you."

"Yeah, well I don't want anyone stealing my boyfriend..."

"Is that why you would wear my... hmm on your lips."

"I think we have done more... interesting things before."

"We have... we for sure have." he laughed as you smiled.

He knew you were no innocent little girl, but something about you talking like that really got his imagination flowing.

Oscar Piastri

Speechless.

Absolutely stunned.

Doesn't know what to do or say.

Zero clue.

The girl just awkwardly left as you smirked, making her finally leave.

You looked back at Oscar who was probably having a mental breakdown in complete silence right about now.

"So, I was thinking we could go to my parents for the summer." you said as you took a sip from your cocktail.

He finally came back and shook his head with a smile.

"How do you come up with this stuff?"

"What? Plans for the summer?"

"No... your lipgloss."

"Well, she was about to put your head straight into her boobs, so I had to say something."

"I love you."

"Love you too, Oscar."

Carlos Sainz

It actually took him a moment to fully process what you just said.

The girl was long gone, you drank another cocktail when he realized what just happened.

"Why would you use it as lipgloss?" he asked and you almost laughed at how late he was to the party.

"Well... why not?" you shrugged and laughed as he smiled, eyes still filled with confusion.

You had to explain to him later that you only said that so she would leave, you didn't actually have any lipgloss on.

He still wouldn't fully get it. But now the image of his cum on your lips couldn't leave his mind.

Charles Leclerc

His eyes went wide as he held his laughter in, but he failed.

He actually turned to the girl and said, "This is your sign to move."

And she did, fast.

Charles smiled at you as you watched the woman leave.

"I love you so much." he said and you smiled at him. "You and your dirty mouth."

You laughed as he leaned in for a kiss.

----

Notes: Shoutout to CupcakKe's Squidward Nose lyrics when she said "So can I wear your cum as clear lipgloss?" for the inspo.