where is pomni?!

hey im sososooso sorry if i take too long to make new parts im trying to make one every day but im kinda running out of ideas and ive had a hard time recently, so new parts may not come out as soon as one per day, im so sorry!!!

ps: im gonna have some angst cus life sucks rn and also im using a ton of new words so if u know them good for u
words: about 1.1k

back to the story ..

You: What.. happened here..?!

Jax: This looks exactly like.. Kaufmo's room..

Ragatha quickly ran off to the main area in fear, causing you to get quite worried.

You: Jax.. what happened... to Kaufmo..?

Jax: I don't feel like explaining it.

The rabbit held a blank expression on his face, walking in the room and looking around. He looked at the paintings on the wall and flinched a little; he didn't know what to think. Jax picked up a drawing on the floor, with pieces of ash falling off of it—it had each member of the circus scribbled out, besides you and Pomni not being in the drawing.

You: Where's Caine?

Jax: He's wherever he wants.

You: That doesn't cut it. He needs to explain to me why this is here; I don't care if he's "busy", why the $&?! would he have this?!

Jax: Well, looks like someone has a problem with him!

Ragatha (from the door of the hallway):
GUYS! GET OUT OF THERE! IM WORRIED SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN..!

Jax: Ugh.. fine! You're so worried for people all the time, worry about yourself dollface!

You: Jax, shes just a kind person.. why don't you care when other people worry about you..?

Jax: Um.. don't worry about it. It's fine.

He shut the door and locked it behind him, strutting off to the main area with his head low. Ragatha watched as he walked by her, worried about his lack of empathy for others, and himself.

You: Cherophobia..

Ragatha: What?

You: Cherophobia is the fear of happiness, and I know I sound dramatic, but look at him..! And you must have.. Thanatophobia.. you were so worried about that room, but you seemed to look into it for a moment—you're afraid to lose the people here..

Ragatha: How do you- I- I don't-

You: It's okay.. I understand how you feel.. you must've been here a while and the thought of losing people as you go on must drive you crazy... but.. why don't we do something else?

Ragatha: Oh..! You should come along with me and Gangle later to go to the carnival!

You: Wait- carnival?! I thought Caine was joking!