𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

This publication is a masterpiece, crafted with utmost dedication and effort by Melissa Dunjua. Let me remind you that this artistic work is protected by copyright law and is not to be reproduced, redistributed, or published in any form without prior permission from the author herself. However, brief quotations embodied in reviews or certain non-commercial uses are permitted. So, dive into the world of words and appreciate the originality and creativity that this work has to offer!

★★★

School had been out for an hour and Luna was still waiting .
Waiting for her bestfriend , Daisy to appear .

They have been bestfriends since kindergarten and seemed to follow each other wherever they went .

It was hot , and Luna knew if she didn't get out of this heat right now , her nose would bleed and she was beginning panicking because she knew her bestfriend never took this long .

She then saw one of Daisy's classmates and also their really close friend named , Dexter .

Dexter was a handsome boy who had short black hair , chocolate brown eyes and a dazzling smile .

As he came out of the school gate , she stopped him .

" Oh hey Luna , how can I be of help to you ?" He asked with a bright smile on his face .

" Hey dex , have you seen Daisy ?" Luna asked .

" I think she's on her way ." He said as he held soccer ball under his arm .

" Okay thanks , I'm so relieved .I was a bit nervous over there ." She replied as she started to wipe the sweat off her face .