planning against Horus/ Prelude to Heresy

"It was treachery at first. To turn against brothers, to kill for personal advancement and power. But we have seen them, how their minds and bodies have been corrupted. Their very belief systems have been warped. This is no longer Horus's treachery. It is his heresy.

981.M30.160

Izuku data log 

59 years has past, 59 long years has past, in my journey in this universe. In all this time i have finally master my swordman ship, Halberd skills and my psyker abilities as well. I also had to deal with my first conflict with my newly made chapter, we call ourselves the deathwatch. I've chosen this name because in the time we were forming many of my brothers' legions that Horus seem to influence were not helping our astra millitarum in certain campaigns against certain Xenos saying it was a waste of their time. I did not care if it was a waste or not I decided to act and ask if any battle brothers would join me in fighting with me. 

Surprising Horus and others laugh at the request but men from Ultramarines, Raven Guard, Blood angels, Salamanders and Imperial fist step up and came with me. Surprising some men of the night lords, and space wolves join in as well as i prepare to get ready to lead them. 

As battles rages on multiple planets the honor of my chapter grows in battle and in name where more people wanted to join from the common man to other marines that were willing to join but i always ask my brothers permission first if its ok for their man to join. Now 59 years later after many battles, planets conquer a file that was redacted by my father and grandfather we finally reach the end of the campaign on an unknown planet we found our last brother. Now it's time to begin phase one of the father plan.

End date log

Izuku Pov

Finally, it's over the galax is unified under the imperial banner, as some planets willing join us others had to be taken over with force with the death of millions of innocents which did not sit well with Izuku or his battle brothers since they believe in Vulcan teachings after understanding it better. Still, we did our best to protect the innocent and defeat our enemies. Now with it over father call all of his sons into his throne room on the ship that is heading back to Terra.

As we the sons gather Horus stood on one side of the room were brother Mortarion, Logar, Angron, Perturabo and Fulgrim were on one side, on the other stood Izuku, Rogal, Guilliman, Vulcan, Corvus, Sanguinius and Magnus. In the middle was Alpharius, Lion El 'Johnson, Konrad, Jaghatai Khan, Leman Russ and lastly Ferris. All waiting for their father to enter the room. 5 minutes later father walks into the room with grandpa besides him as he sits on the golden throne i get on my knees and bow to him as others follow my example and got on one knee to show respect the only ones that didn't were Horus and his company.

Emperor of mankind: My sons the galaxy is finally unified under our banner, one empire to rule all, it was difficult and lasted so many years with many innocent lives destroyed and lost but in the end we prevail.

Horus: Those innocents mean there were in the way of conquest and deserve to be eliminated likes the rats there were.

Fulgrim: there were excellent targets for my man to practice our skill to be perfect in swordsman ship.

As the other primarchs who with Horus talk badly about Izuku and Vulcan were enraged by what they were saying the men of the militarum and fellow brothers sacrifice their lives for the imperium to bring its in under the control. The emperor looks at his son with disappointment and was about to say something till a loud thud was heard. He looks and saw that Izuku had punch Horus so hard that it broke his jaw and made him spit out 2 teeth.