Internet Spells

The Lost Boy video and Phoenix's Let It Go video became Global Pheels highest rated videos.

Rose noticed that negative comments began increasing towards Scorpius instead. She wasn't happy.

At first she tried to combat all the comments herself. Tracking down each and every one and verbally destroying them with her red-headed flames.

It worked for a while but it soon became overwhelming. She called her Mother-in-law for some help.

"Aunty," she began, the transition from (nonrelated) Aunt to Mother-in-law was bit odd for Rose so she was unsure what to call Hermione for a while but they settled that she'd continue calling her 'Aunty'.

"Hello, Rose," Hermione responds. "How are things?"

"I'm pretty tired, actually," Rose sighs. "Scorps been recieving a lot of hate from comments online. I've been trying to fight them off but there is just so many."

"Why don't they like him?" she asks, her voice calm but she was internally fuming.

"They say he can't rap and a they think he is ugly and stupid," Rose begins listing the many comments she'd read, carefully leaving out the racially motivated ones.

"Now tell me, love," Hermione begins. "Is your husband ugly?"

"No."

"Can he rap?"

"Yes."

"Is he not the smartest boy in his year?"

"He is."

"So is there any truth in what the comments say?"

"Of course not."

Rose lets out a deep sigh then Hermione continues, "Love, don't get worked up about internet trolls, remember that your Uncles and I have fought a real one."

That shocks a laugh out of Rose, "Thanks Aunty."

Suddenly the door opens and Scorpius strolls into the room, "Hey Rose, what's so funny."

He goes over to her and wraps his arms around her from the back then notices the phone still on call with Hermione.

"Hi Mum!" he says. "How are things at home?"

"Everything is fine, I've just started reading this book series called the Lunar Chronicles, Teddy's friend Makato recommended it to me."

"Aren't you a bit a old for Young Adult books?"

"How dare you," Hermione exclaims dramatically. "I'll have you know, you are never too old for a good book. In fact I'll still be reading good books when I'm old and grey and I'll be recommending them to your children as well."

"As you wish. Bye Mum."

Before she could protest he cut off the call and pulls Rose off the chair and onto the closest bean bag to them, cuddling her tightly.

"Now what has gotten my Rosa all frazzled up," he asks.

"It doesn't matter," Rose says shaking her head. "I wanna read that book your mum is reading."

"So you can discuss it at your little book clubs."

"Of course."
Granger book clubs are the biggest social events of the month, they used to be held in a small cafe when it started up but then it quickly became so big they took the entire Malfoy ballroom.

"I'll ask Sana if she has a copy."

Rose moves to hug Scorpius and whispers "I'm hungry, get me something to eat, husband."

"All we've got is instant noodles, Teddy's not restocked."

"Then make some really good instant noodles," she demands. "This instant."

"You've got to let me go if you want me to make it," he says to her as he tries to stand but fails because her arms still holding him.

Not that he was trying hard to get up.

"Can't you just set a spell to do it."

"You don't like it done by a spell though," he reminds her then she reluctantly lets go.

"This better be the best meal you've ever made."

"Yes your highness."