New Beginnings

Welp, it's now 2024 a lot has happened, ever since I come here, I made friends, enemies. I am 53 followers here. And I'm glad for that, besides, it's not like I wanted to become famous as Zer0420. Now before I deleted all of my stories, I noticed some people were voting for them and I was surprised thinking that people were enjoying them and that's good enough for me because, I'm I'm not trying to get many people to follow me at all, I mean the whole purpose for me coming here to see how many people are enjoying my stories, and I got like most votes on my Genshin Impact which is 20 votes I can remember, but it doesn't matter at all. I'm trying to say yes I'm not trying to be a huge big deal like Zer0420 or the original Zer01X. I was trying to see if people were enjoying my stories before I deleted them and it's m the same thing with my Instagram and TikTok since I got a lot of followers on them both, as long as they're enjoying it I'm happy with it. Now then since I gone on long enough. I'm actually here to announce that I'm going to release some fanfics that I've been wanting to do since I came here I'm sure everyone knows I'm poor, but I've been doing some editing with the tiles and going back-and-forth on other writers have their story, so I might do exact same thing, but do you think it's different since I don't wanna copy on what they have.

 I'm actually here to announce that I'm going to release some fanfics that I've been wanting to do since I came here I'm sure everyone knows I'm poor, but I've been doing some editing with the tiles and going back-and-forth on other writers have t...

Like, Zer0420's SAO story. I asked a friend about the original, and told me all about it. Hell, he even show me screenshots of the chapters. I kept on thinking, if I'm gonna do an SAO story or any other store at all that matters. Then I have to do things different from the original not entirely copy and paste, I've discussed it with another person, and he told me that he copy and paste stories, but changes and rewrites them to a similar pace. Not only that I've also seen (currently reading if I have time)

Lunolion's Pokemon story, which is a perfect example that I'm going to follow, because not only he's basing it off of Zer0's Pokemon story, but is making it his own thing

Lunolion's Pokemon story, which is a perfect example that I'm going to follow, because not only he's basing it off of Zer0's Pokemon story, but is making it his own thing. Not just doing everything Zer0 did, and replacing the name. His character has his own personality, own backstory, own team, own goal. And that's what I'm gonna try to do. Now that I got that out of the way, lets go over the 10 stories that are upcoming

Sword Art Online

RWBY

Akame Ga Kill

High School DxD

My Hero Academia

Darling In The Franxx

Arifureta

Reincarnated As a Slime

Eminence of Shadow

Chivalry of a Failed Knight

Now then, before some of you are gonna say something, yes I'm basing of four stories of Zer02s but as I said before, I'm going to do my own thing, some of it gonna be similar to the original. However, I'm going to do it at my own pace and words, but the down side is that I can't promise anything, since I'm not sure when I'm going to get started on writing one of them. But hopefully in the future. So I hope your looking forward to these stories,

 So I hope your looking forward to these stories,

and have a Happy New Year!!