27

Yn- jin oppa can I go to meet jimin oppa.. I wanna talk with him.
Jin- yes my princess...
Jungkook- I will go with her.
Yn- no way.... As always hobi oppa is going with me. Not a junglebook. *tease*
Jungkook- yeahhh shorty how dare you to say me I gonna kill you.
Yoongi- touch her you are dead my sweetest brother*smirk*
Jungkook gulp: go go I'm not saying anything..
Yn laugh...
Then she go to meet jimin.
Yn- hobi oppa I wanna talk him alone please.. *puppy eyes*
Hobi- aww my baby oky.. I'm going to visit doctor for his report then you can talk him.
Yn- thanks oppa... Smile
Hobi smile back...
(Imagine his heart smile 😊)
Yn sit as usual place. And looking at him.
Yn- jiminee oppa how are you??? I hope you are hearing me.... Oppaa ... You know I get to know that you are mafia.. I'm first shocked but not give them reaction because they was so panic about my opinion. But look I don't have any problem. You know that I love you all with my all heart.. I can't even thought to see hurt and you all doing those dangerous work. If tell you truth then my heart feel heavy after thinking about it...... *looking at her finger*
Oppa promise me you can't tell anyone what I talk to you okay.... Now hobi oppa coming soon.. I wanna tell you many more when will you wake up oppaaa.... I miss you.....
Hobi came into the room...
Hobi- soon princess doctor said that he is progressing so well and he will wake up in 1or 2 days...
Yn excited and happily- really oppaa..
Hobi nodded..
Yn- I can't wait..........
Hobi- let's go yn taehyung already here.
Yn- why??
Hobi- pabo he is all the time with him when dad with jimin then he go to house for rest...
Yn- oohhh twin telepathy
They giggle......
After they both leave from there........
(I don't write much jimin coz he is in the hospital and everyone come to visit time to time)

Next day.......

Yn is jumping here and there in the living room while music is so loud. Yoongi just looking at her with so done face.....
Yoongi go to near speakers and trun off them.
Yn- why???????? *annoying*
Yoongi- go and get ready for everyone to meet directly in the hospital. *sigh*
Yn nooded and go to her room .. Yoongi also go to his room for get ready...
Flashback......

Yn is just come down stairs for drinking water. And it's Sunday so no college and no class. Then her phone start ringing. She looked her phone. And saw taehyung calling her. She accept the call...
Taehyung- ynieee come to hospital fast doctor said jimin will wake up today... *happy*
Yn- REALLY!!!!! OMG oppaaa I'm coming....... *scream***
Tae cut the call because for saving his poor ears... Then she go to near speaker and play the music and start dancing..... (It's me when I'm happy)
Soon yoongi come down stairs and looking at her and smile...

Flash back end....
Yn and yoongi come down stair and go to the hospital........

Jin- ooh yn you come.... *smile*
Yn- yes oppa I'm happy that jimin oppa going to wake up today... *teary eyes*
Jin- yess....
They all sit near jimin..... Jungkook and yn talking non stop and taehyung just looking at them with so done face. And jin talking to doctor. Yoongi staring jimin.. 🤣 if he move then he told them. And namjoon and hobi just looking maknae like seriously they are in the hospital and these two bikring and taehyung so done with them. Soon yn looking at jimin side while angry pout.... Then she shout.. Making everyone flinch.....
Yn- OPPA!!!!
Jin- yeahhh idiot stop shouting one day you give heart attack.
Yn- yes oppq but -
Jin- what*annoying bt surprise*
Yn- means leave it now yoongi oppa jimin oppa move his finger right now.. I saw him....
After listening her statement doctor come near him and checked.
Doctor- he is getting back..... *smile*
Yn- really *cries*

Then yoongi see him opn his eyes...
Yoongi- he is waking up*smile*
Soon jimin opne his eyes and saw everyone looking at him. Then his eyes meet with yn.
Jimin- yn are you okay??? *weak voice*
Yn- yes oppa I'm good.. *smile*
Jin- jimin oh my jimin... How are you feeling??
Jimin chuckle- feel better.
Yoongi- kid now you are not allow to go alone. *strictly*
Jimin- whyyyyyyyyy??????
Yn laugh....
Jimin give her death glare. She shut her mouth . Jungkook laugh...
Jimin- jungkook now ready for your punishment. *smrik*
Jungkook confused- why??
Jimin- forget everything so soon brother.. *smirk*
Yn- yeahh oppa stop.... Let me hug you..
Jimin Nodded. Yn hug jimin.
Tae I also want too.
Jimin- then who stop you my alien. *everyone laugh*
They did group hug.....

To be continue--------------