Confession filled with Pain

CID Team got a clue about a gang and they raided the area but the situation turned around with a lot of goons surrounding them with a fight taking place.

Shreya turned with giving a glare at the goon who got up stumbling on his injured leg at a distance while she fought with other goon. He got up slowly and was walking towards Daya who busy fighting three goons at a time. Shreya kicked the 2nd goon hard on his stomach with he falling down as her attention attracted towards the one who was slowly approaching Daya from his back.

The goon who walked towards Daya stood at a close distance to him with taking out his gun and held it straight towards him who was oblivious to the situation. Shreya's eyes widened in fear as she saw that the aim of the guy's gun was at her "Daya Sir"

She quickly pulled her gun towards the goon but realized that her revolver was empty and she couldn't shoot him. She got scared with situation in fraction of seconds and now even more as the goon pulled the trigger to fire on Daya.

She screamed but with the fight between officers-goons and Daya being at distance with othergoons at distance her voice was lost in the air.She quickly throwing the gun ran towards Daya shouting at top of her voice.

"DAYAAAAAA SIRRRRR" "DAYAAAAAA SIRRRRR"

Daya who had just finished fighting the three goons heard her voice as he worriedly turned around to look at her. He didn't get any more time to react to situation as the goon already fired at him.

All looked at the scene with hearing the firing sound with tensed and worried expressions seeing Daya on the grounds.

Daya looked up with noticing that in nick of time, Shreya flung herself towards him with pushing him away from the bullet.

Shreya stiffened as the bullet hit her near her left shoulder, above her heart.

"SHREYA"

Daya shouted with wide open eyes with he instinctively shotting a bullet on the goon leg along with Abhijeet grabbing him and kicking him badly until he bleed badly with anger,others captured the remaining goons

In the meantime, Daya reached beside Shreya with holding her in his arms and trying to wake her up.

"Shreya...?"Please utho.. Shreya.. aapni aakho ko band maat hone do.. Shreya..

Daya was continuously whispered with trembling as hell. He saw blood flowing out of the wound as he turned paled. He felt as if his life was being snatched away from him again.

He never believed in love but now when Shreya came as a light in his life the fate was playing cruel games.

NO, he thought firmly in his head with cupping her face. Not Shreya, not when he had just started to realize her importance in his life. Not when he had started to realize that she had become his life, his sources of living, his everything.