Prologue

"Leave me please..." tears filled in those doe eyes when he tries to push away his assaulter with all his strength.

The man was strong, he does not even budge. Rather his hands gripped his slender waist stronger. Boy attempts to push him away although all his efforts are wasted.

Few hours ago, he was happily serving guests enjoying the heavy rain which creates a soothing sound when they collide with glass windows of hotel. The earthy smell felt like heaven. Nonetheless, the droplets which seem to be tap dancing against windows of hotel room and every glass panel few hours ago are now an obstacle in his beg for help because no one can listen.

"Please, let me go sir. I am not that kind of boy. Please sir..."

"Come on pretty boy."

He tries to bite his lips but in vain cause boy immediately turned his face towards left side. That irks this man. He grabbed the back side of his shirt and pulled it by pushing his slender waist to bed tearing the whole shirt. He threw shirt on floor.

The boy felt helpless. Tormented and shocked, he tries to put his arms around his shoulders crossed, once again pleading to leave him. All was going in vain unless hope (not jhope) rings the doorbell of hotel room. He looked from his teary doe eyes towards as if his rescuer is on the other side of door.

"Who is it?" the man growled.

"Brother trust me, you know me but you know me not at all." deep voice from door replied.

"Tae?"

"See you know me brother, can you please open the door now?"

"Tae, I am busy right now."

"Oh! Trust me brother, you do not want to ignore me today. Not after what happened yesterday. You know what I mean. I have proofs."

Doe eyed boy shivers thinking about the danger which in his opinion is escalated when he discovered both knew each other well. Tears flowing knew no bounds like the rain outside the window. He squeezed his legs towards his chest in horror of the danger coming. The man took long steps towards door opening a little. He cannot ignore the person but consequently he cannot let him in. Not in this situation.

"What is it Tae?"

"Oh, come on brother! open the door widely." and he pushed the door unexpectedly. "Are you afrai...what the hell?"

"Tae...no...I am bu...."

The man tries to cover his vision by blocking Tae's front but it is too late. Tae can see the person sitting on bed with tears rolling on his innocent face, trembling squeezing his knees towards his chest, eyes wet. He is feeling woozy as his body is quivering with dread.

"What are you doing? You are molesting a boy?" Tae yelled taking long steps towards bed while taking out his coat. The boy listened and felt the ray of hope once again. Tae covered the boy with his coat who finally looked at him. His vision was blur because of tears but he can see two almond shaped brown eyes clearly before fainting in strong arms.