XV

Serra and Siaan are going back to Efronia at the month's end

Serra and Siaan are going back to Efronia at the month's end. they both have been working some freelance work and travelling. her parents left one week before because her father's work leave ended. till then her schedule is packed she has some photoshoots and she is meeting some of her past life classmates of college for experience.  some of them have opened studios and some are working for brands. she reached out to contemporary photographers and is seeking them for experience and some of them agreed. 

her friend Laila also fixed a meeting with her and some classmates. although she isn't looking forward to that but she also kind of wants to see what other people are doing in their lives. she also got an offer from a brand that liked her work and some models picked her to shoot. if you have a big name in the model world you get to pick your photographer for the shoot but if you are a famous photographer you pick your models and if neither the photographer nor model is famous they just have to do the work they get.

for this work, her previous employer's good reference came in handy. apparently, those models had previously worked with her and her boss. they aren't Supermodels but they are famous so another thing on her record. Siaan these days is just slacking off and just sleeping. because he says he needs to prepare for the big workload which will come when they go back. he isn't taking much work here but is doing some editing and stuff of his work left. 

yesterday they made plans that once they save enough for their life to travel and much of their upcoming offspring they will travel the whole world but this task needs at least twenty years to make money and of course have ofprings as Siaan pointed out. it's actually a good feeling that Serra is getting from her relationship where she doesn't have to put effort herself to get the slight attention from the person she loves. he does little things for her which really makes her day. like starting the day with sweet kisses making her healthy breakfast and doing some chores at home since her parents left siaan moved into her bedroom. oh the effort he had to make to move to the room opposite next to him. 

one thing which Serra didn't notice before was that siaan has more luggage than her. when she asked what he had that much he just said clothes. She actually went through his stuff and found out that he had so many clothes. he just shrugged and said a guy gotta have to look his best when he is with the most beautiful girl. this boy really knows how to make her feel butterflies in her stomach.

"Hey, wanna hang out this weekend?" Laila texted her.

"Ok, I remember it was your treat this time."

"Yeah, and I think we old friends can hang out together."

"Who is coming there?" Now, Serra is a little flabbergasted as she was expecting to only catch up with Laila.

"Me, Evan, Nwasc, Epsita, and all."

"Oh, okay. Where are we all meeting?"

"Rydnergs."

"Isn't it too fancy?"