Chapter 1: Waking Up In A New World.

[Void; Y/N's P.O.V]:
I feel weightless so I open my eyes and see I'm in some sort of void. Just then, an echoey voice that somehow seems to not have any gender calling out to me.

(???): "Welcome to my realm, located beyond both Time and Space. It is well that thou art here."

(Y/N): Huh? What's with this old-timey speech? Also last thing I remember was going to sleep and everything going dark.

(Arceus): "I am that which you humans call Arceus."

(Y/N): ARCEUS?! AS IN THE ACTUAL GOD OF THE POKEMON UNIVERSE ARCEUS?!

(Arceus): "That is correct."

(Y/N): Well, I guess that does kinda explain the whole old-timey speech.

(Arceus): "What is thy name?"

(Y/N): I'm Y/N.

(Arceus): "Y/N... Soon thou shalt find thyself in a world a little strange to thee... Y/N..."

(Y/N): Y-Yeah?

(Arceus): "Seek out all Pokemon, and thou shalt find me once more."

I then feel myself flip upside down and I see my phone fall out of my pocket and I go to grab it but it falls just out of my reach.

(Y/N): Come on.

I then made swimming motions to try and get closer to my phone, but it did nothing and as it floated away, I start seeing golden yellow sparkles popping in and out around my and my stuff and they get more frequent and eventually, they soon became multiple streaks of light heading to in front of me and I look to see a tall glowing figure with rings of energy.

(Y/N): *astonished* "No way..."

I then saw Arceus's head tilt back and my phone glowed and gently flew back and it hovered just in front of me and I looked back to Arceus who is also looking at me.

(Arceus): "I shall also allow you to bring but only one Pokemon with you."

(Y/N): Just one...? Can I at least bring my Charizard from my FireRed Save File?

(Arceus): "Hmm... Very well then."

Lights then started swirling around in circles and they started to get much brighter to the point I had to close my eyes and then after a few seconds, I feel something solid against my right side. I then heard a male voice speaking to me as I began to stir.

(???): Wake up! Ohhh... Do wake up, won't you?

I then slowly opened my eyes, only to see a Rowlet standing right in front of me with an Oshawott and a Cyndaquil standing on either side of it and there was also a man wearing both a white lab coat and a funny hat standing right behind them.