Chapter 4

Dabi pov

Keigo took me to a rooftop. I already knew I should expect thousands of questions since the hug with Ochako. "So since when did you have a friend??. And why didn't you tell me bout it". Wow this guy was more concerned that his bf had a friend and not that his bf was hugging a girl in front him. What a guy. I chuckle at the thought. " hey what are you laughing at" he asked with a pout. Cute I thought. I pull him by his wrist and hug him by his waist and slowly whispered in his ear. "She has been bothering me to be her friend for a while now. I felt lonely so I just gave in to her nagging I guess."

Right now he was a blushing mess due to the close proximity. At that moment he pulls me by the collar into a kiss. I shocked me for a moment because I was the one who always initiated physical contact, but of course I kiss back. After the kiss hawks drops me off at the entrance of UA and leaves.

Next day

I enter class and go to the class president, Tenye Iida. "I wanna move seats, plz" I tell him trying to sound polite. He seem startled by the sudden request and hesitantly says "o..oh of course." Then I scan the room for Ochako. She was sitting in the opposite corner of where I was standing right now, talking to pink alien girl and frog lady. I then point to her and say "there." Hearing this he, Shoto, and broccoli kid (aka Ochako's crush if I am right) whose name I forgot, started looking at me weirdly.

"What??" I ask them. The class president clears his throat and asks "why don't we first ask uraraka San if she is ok with that??". I roll my eyes and agree. I notice how the way he addressed her a bit formal. They have been friends even before I came and the still address each other formally. I already knew I would tease her about this later. But truth be told I liked how I was allowed to call her by her name even though we have just been friends.

Then I realized I had walked right into pink alien girl. I apologize and turn to ochako. The president then started "so uraraka San, toko kun has requested to move seats" she looked at us confused and asks " what about him moving seats have to do with me??" "Well he has requested to sit next to next to you so we wanted to know your opinion about this" "oh" she replies then she turn to me and say with a very visible smirk "So what happened to the toko who found me annoying" her friends give her a surprised look which I didn't a damn about. "Fine then I'll just sit where I am" I say a bit annoyed by her teasing.

"Wait no, toko I'm just kidding. Pls sit next to me" she says with her puppy doll eyes knowing well I would give in. "Fine" I then turn to her friends who are still visibly shocked. " looks like you have a lot of explaining to do, chako" I say in a singing like voice.

Ochako pov

That Bitch I thought to myself. " I'm sure you guys have a lot of questions so why don't we sit together at lunch and discuss properly, huh guys" I ask them nervously to which they all agree to. "Also toko san will also be sitting with us if you don't mind" I added, but before they could answer or protest aizawa entered and started taking class.

At lunch

I was left alone to explain about my friendship with toko since somebody decided that lunch would be a great time to meet up with his bf. And now I was sitting at a table surrounded by deku kun, iida kun, todoroki san, Mina and Tsuyu. "So spill the beans chako, what's up with you and the new guy." Mina asked while the others waited for an answer. "It's nothing he just feels comfortable around me and since I nagged him nonstop for a while he just gave in and we've been friends ever since." "Have you seen what he looks like". Tsu asked me. Of course he did.

One day after he was done with training I nagged him to sit with me which he did. Then he hesitantly removed his hoodie revealing Snow White hair and beautiful blue eyes but they didn't need to know that so I said "no, he isn't comfortable enough." "Thats a bummer" said mina. She then changed the topic many times and then turned to deku kun and asked "hey midoriya I heard that mellisa Chan asked you out, what did you say? God why did she ask that. I was already sure of what he had answered. Mellisa Chan was truly a piece of art. I could never compare to that. And with that my day was officially done. "I didn't want to hurt her so I said yes" deku kun said.

Right now I felt like my heart was in my throat. I should be happy for them after all they were both my friends. "I'm happy for you deku kun" I said trying to hide my sadness. Suddenly I felt someone touching me. I turned back to see toko standing behind me. He then asked my friends with small smile if he could borrow me and of course they said yes.

When we reached the other room we were both alone and suddenly he pulled me into a hug. "Let it all out if you feel like it, chako. I heard what you were talking about" he said quietly while slowly caressing me back and with that I lost it and began to cry. We stood there like that for a few minutes and I slowly became stable again. I quietly thank him still not breaking the hug. Right in that moment I wished that I had met him before, so maybe we would have been closer.

Don't worry this isn't a dekulisa story, I just needed something to bring touya and ochako closer. Tomorrow onwards I will be uploading less frequently since school is reopening and I might even write a souheki/ranzai story along with this one.