5

Think I forgot how to be happy..

Ayleks pov

"Ayleks...what the fuck did I just hear?"Trippie asked

I rubbed my right temple slowly as I closed my eyes. "How much did you hear?"

"Did I just hear you say..that my friend...my friend of seven years...allowed me to get drugged...so I can have fun? Is this a joke?"Trippie asked

"That's what Liah just told me, look I'm meeting with her in the morning-"

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL THAT NIGGA BRO"Trippie immediately started walking fast down the hall

I hopped off the bed and chased after him "Hey, look Trip..I wanna fuck up Jahseh too but -"

"WHO DOES SHIT LIKE THAT AYLEKS?"Trippie yelled as he ran downstairs, He took his car keys off the couch, I grabbed my keys from my pockets as I followed him outside.

I quickly locked the door and got into the passenger seat. Trippie started the car quickly before racing down the road.

"Slow down! I know you mad and all but nigga you ain't bouta kill me!"I yelled

"SHUT UP AND SIT BACK DAMN!"He yelled back

I stared at him in shock "boy I will suck that dick till these jaws lock, on my fucking soul"

He rolled his eyes and focused on the road. "Ayleks...now is not the time for jokes, I thought Jahseh was my friend. I felt so fucking guilty after what happened in Chicago...after I lost you I felt like I lost myself and to know a dude I called my friend, my brother...drugged me...and allowed some random bitch to fuck me while I was sleep? Yeah I'm not letting that slide"

I sighed folding my arms across my chest.

Jahseh pov

I watched Stokeley and these dudes vandalize my room. I wanted to go in there and blast on them niggas but Xiorra's in my arms right now.

I turned around and headed down the stairs. " we're gonna go meet Jenesis at the park with Geky...okay?"I whispered to her

She nodded "okay"

Just as I opened the door I bumped into Trippie and Ayleks.

With the look in his eyes I know Liah told them about the Chicago situation.

"Look Trip-"

"If Xiorra wasn't in your arms I swear I would beat the living hell out of you.."

"Trip...Stokeley and some other dudes are upstairs literally robbing me right now it's not the time"I whispered

"Nigga what?"Trippie said

"I don't know I came here and saw them vandalizing my shit.."I sighed as I looked at the staircase to make sure no one was coming

Ayleks sucked her teeth as she rolled her eyes. "Jahseh be for real...I know you and Stokeley ain't been seeing eye to eye but that nigga would never rob you-"

I looked at the staircase again and saw a very familiar face. He glared at me and reached in his pants.

"Oh fuck....run!"I yelled running out the door before hearing gunshots

Xiorra started screaming loudly.

Ayleks and Trippie ran to their car and Trippie yelled "Get in the back Jah!"

I quickly got in the back of the car just as Trippie pulled off

Stokeley's pov