>*>*Prologue*<*<

3/25/13 & 5/1/13

Copyright © 2012 Blue_Flames

All rights reserved

Here you go =)

I hope you guys like it! I wrote it today, not edited

~~~~~

Prologue

Lucy's POV

My dream slowly starts to drift off in the far corner of my mind after I hear the annoying sound coming from the old alarm clock.

*beep beep* ... *beep beep* pause for a moment *beep beep*

"Argh! So annoying" I mumble with my face against the soft pillow

With closed eyes, using my right hand I reach for the alarm clock that was placed on the table. With a hard slam I switched it off being not able to bear that aggravating sound.    

I rolled over with a groan.  First instead of an energizing number I get ‘beeps’ and now the free fall. Wow…What a great way to begin the day.   I knew I had to get up from the bed, considering it was NOT an option. I had been continuously turning off the alarm just because I didn't want to get up for the past three hours or something.

Last night, I had put an alarm to get up at five to study for my test, that's today. However, I kept convincing myself while mumbling in my sleep "Oh, you know it's just the graphs, you know them...pshht", repeated that every time the alarm rang and then going back to dreamin'.

I slowly take my legs out of the blanket that covered half of my body. It was so hot last night, the blanket wasn't even needed. When it's winter, it's so freezing and when it's hot, I feel like staying inside an air conditioner itself. I throw the blankets off quickly after I set my feet on the floor.

The cold floor sent chills down my back making me shiver, even though it's eighty five degrees outside. I open my weary eyes only to be blinded because of the bright sun that was shining through the blinds, making my whole room 'shine bright like a diamond'. I chuckle, then shake my head and mentally slap myself on the forehead because of my silliness. 

"Seriously? Adding a part of song while describing my room? Stupid me" I silently question at my comical stupidity.  

I dig through my incredibly filled closet to find a cool pair of clothing for this scorching hot day. Without looking inside the closet, my hands feel the rough texture of some jeans and then I move my hand and take out some t-shirt. Once I take them out, I notice they are both black. No way am I wearing that! I have no desire in looking like a catwoman, minus the eyes mask that she wears.

I was so engrossed about my clothing choice, I only heard last part of what my mom was saying. Actually, yelling out.

"...you are gonna get late, that was the fifth time that alarm rang!"

I yell back "Yah! I'll be there in a few minutes" letting her know that I heard her while I shove undesired clothes out of my way.

I finally find some blue top and a pair of black jeans to wear. I know, you must be thinking 'why is she wearing jeans if it's eight five degrees outside?'. Well, the thing is, that I don't feel comfortable, at all, when I wear summer dresses or even short shorts. But, I'll wear them when I feel like I really can't take the heat.

My feet start to feel warm so I hastily went inside the bathroom and took off my clothes to take a cold shower. The shower was so relaxing until I remembered I have school. I briskly dried off my body and towel-dry my hair as fast as I could.