ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

PRINCESS
————✮⋆˙————

─── ⋆。°✩ PART ONE"Romane Anderson," I whispered to myself, the familiar cadence rolling off my tongue

─── ⋆。°✩ PART ONE
"Romane Anderson," I whispered to myself, the familiar cadence rolling off my tongue.

It had been twelve years since my new name had been given to me after an unprecedented tragedy struck my life. 105,120 hours. Over a decade of memories under this identity. Still, the pain of my past lingered like a weight that never seemed to quite fade away.

It had been twelve years since Anderson had adopted me because of my parents' death, the former supreme commanders of Europe. And yet the scattered pieces of my life still lay scattered, like shards of glass on a broken canvas. Yet, I knew that I, and only I, could be the one to mend them.

As I picked up the fragments of my shattered existence, gluing them back together with hope that seemed to diminish with each passing moment, with every piece I managed to fix, I could feel another piece beginning to crack.

I felt alone, despite having Aaron, Nazeera, and Haider.

They couldn't help me fix those pieces, they had to take care of theirs.

We all had to fix our lives alone, we, the children of the supreme commanders:

Aaron.
Nazeera.
Haider.
Valentina.
Nicolás.
And me.

Our lives were depressing.
Very.
But of course we never showed it anyone, we would never admit this, instead we did something to hide it.

Aaron got cold, didn't spoke until necessary.

Nazeera started to break the rules of the Reestablishment.

Haider took his anger out of working, trying to reach his fathers expectations.

And whatever Valentina and Nicolás, wasn't my business.

I don't care about them.

I never did. 

They weren't important enough to care  about their opinions, well-beings and everything else.

I bet they felt the same way about me, but I didn't care.

I didn't have enough time to care about them, even when I knew that they both didn't have the ability of fixing those pieces anymore.

They could cry me a whole river, I wouldn't care.

They have to get their selves together because life is a game: Be a player or Be played.

I didn't care if I sounded cold, If people portrayed me exactly like Aaron.

I didn't care of them calling me the devil herself.

I have better things to do than cry about peoples opinion.

"Romane?" a voice brought me back from my thoughts.

I hate this man with my whole heart.

"You haven't said anything, the whole time," Anderson spoke, his eyes slowly moving from Aaron to me.

Aaron hated his father as much as I did, no he hated him even more.
Since the twelve years I lived with the Anderson's, I've never seen Aaron giving his father a loving look.

"What do you want me to say?" I glance up.

I hate this man whit my whole heart.

"I heard you broke one of my soldiers nose," he didn't ask if this was true, because he already knew it was, I didn't hesitated to use violence, it's a nice tool I like to use, on people who get on my nerves.

I broke his nose because he spied on me, on Anderson's behalf.

How did I know this?
I punched it out of him.

"I heard you made your soldier spy on me," I say in the same tone.

"My, my, Romane, you really remind me of myself," he smirked.

"That's not a compliment to me," I fold my arms, Aaron gives me a warning look, to not take it too far, but I could see, deep down in his eyes, that he was a tiny bit proud of my comment.

"Wow, this proves my point even more, just a mini female version of me," his smirk grew wider, he wanted to make me mad, but I wasn't stupid enough to give him the satisfaction of that.

"I'm too sober to deal with this shit," I roll my eyes.

I didn't know why, but Aaron's father, did in fact temper my attitude against him, but when Aaron even breathed loud he raised his voice.

"You're underaged, it's illegal for you to drink" Aaron gives me a look, of worry and disappointment.

"It's only illegal if I get caught," I defend myself, to which he sighs.

"And your language isn't appropriate either," he lectures me.

"Stop acting like Steve Rogers," I hissed.

I loved him but he definitely was starting to get on my fucking nerves.

"Who is that?" his voice was a mix of curiosity and confusion.

"Doesn't matter," I sigh.

"Aaron is holding a girl captive," Anderson starts.

"OK? Let him have fun, I guess," I shrug and start eating the food on my plate.

"Shut up for a moment and listen, I want you to train her, she has the same powers like you," he begins and my fork falls from my hands.

"What?" I choked on the piece of potato I was about to swallow.

She had telekinetic powers too?
She was able to control others?
She was able to move things?

"Yes, you've heard me right, she is like you, just like a copy, a bad copy because she's weak, every time she uses her powers her nose starts bleeding," he explains the girls situation.

I already didn't like this girl, telekinesis was my thing.