Chapitre 8 : Exorcists VS Berserker

POV 3rd Person:

As we are in Y/n's house, it was surprising to see his bed with two girls, but without him in it, and that surprise fell to on the girls when they woke up without finding our known warrior in it with them.

Asia : Where is Y/n? I'm sure he was there yesterday when we fell asleep.

Rias : I have no idea of where he is. Let's look out for him. He must not be really far from here.

The two then stood up, Rias put on some clothes and the both made their way through the house, and after some time, they began to hear some hammering sound coming from a room they never been in yet, so they open it out of curiosity, and it was quite surprising for them to find behind that door, a usable forge, with the one the were looking for inside, his back turn to them, as he probably didn't heard them.

As both of them approach him, he didn't seems to react, so Rias lightly tapped his shoulder, and the next second an hammer was an inch of her face and he was standing tall and menacingly, until he recognize her and calmed down while putting his hammer on the table.

Y/n : Sorry, you startled me so it was out of instinct.

Rias : Don't worry, I should have called before.

Asia : We were looking for you, because you weren't there when we awoke.

Y/n : Sorry, I had something I was working on.

Rias *curious* : What is it.

Y/n : Well as both of you know, I now use the Leviathan Axe, a legendary axe. And we will fight stronger opponents, so I needed more weapon with me, and even though my old one were really useful, they our outdated.

Asia : So you're forging new weapon.

Y/n : Well, not exactly. You see, even though I'm really strong in a close fight, I can still be hurt if I am attacked by really far, so as I was thinking of a way to overcome this weakness, I wanted to forge myself some protection. But I didn't really wanted an armor. So I had the idea to build a Shield.

Rias : That's a good idea, but as you were saying will it be enough against strong opponents?

Y/n : That's why I'm forging it myself, I couldn't have just a normal shield, so I asked for your brother's help to give me maybe some magical minerals to build it. And he found me Some Iron gifted to him, he said it was from Svartalfheim.

Asia : Svartalfheim?

Y/n : Yes, it is said to be one of the nine realm, it is inhabited by the Dark Elves, otherwise known as Dwarves, legendary Black-smith. And for my shield, it was always quite restricting me while fighting, so I had the idea of making it a retractable shield. And I finished it this morning, I want you to see the Guardian Shield.