Insomniac nights

Later that night I went to take a shower. When I heard a noise coming from the bathroom door saying room number 802 I ran out the shower butt naked to find nothing at the door but my dirty clothes . WTF I mumbled to myself

I couldn't sleep all night I kept having blurred visions of her face. what did I have to do with this girls murder? And what does the number 802 have anything to do with me ? I wanted answers right that moment . but I slept on it and moved on.

But these visions were not going away they kept Coming back to me.  So I called my mom to ask her were she was . But all I got back was a cold voicemail from her ( hello this is Mrs Naydeen Robertson I'm currently in London sorry for the inconvenience call me back with this number )

Since school started on a Friday it's Saturday so obviously after what happened to me in the bathroom there is no way in heaven that I'm stepping foot in that house until mom's back

So I called my neighbor Andrew If I could stay at his place for at least a week or two  because he is an adult and trustable. I think ?

Alexis POV 
Hi Andrew I'm pretty sure that my mom's not gonna be back till next month is it okay if I stay at you place for a week or two please

Andrew POV
You know you don't have to ask. you were welcome anytime ever since you moved here. you know you can anytime especially with how young you are!

Alexis POV
Yaaa umm Andrew I'll see you in about 2 hours so you can get the guest room ready for me

Andrew is a 20 year old man he is also a bit of a creep. but with the circumstances that I have right now it's my only option.

I packed my bag that had all my school stuff and clothes and the essentials. As I took my mini suitcase across the hallway DING DONG

Hi Alexis well come on in he said excitedly. He showed me my room and gave me a tour of his apartment. When we got to his room there was bra on the bed along with a thong. Pretended like did not see it in his sheets.

The next few days were normal the visions did not stop but nothing was new in each vision. Maybe I was just disturbed by my hallucinations.
But one night when I was just about to sleep Andrew came out of the shower with his towel wrapped around his waist with his 6 pack on display

Whacha looking at Alex he said . As I got back into reality and walked by him to go to bed as he pulled me from behind . I could feel his damp chest against my back I couldn't stop myself from getting butterflies. He turned me around and His green eyes gazed into mine as they got closer to mine. he twisted his hands around my waist I felt his chest touch mine as I felt his lips on mine his tongue was in my mouth as he pulled me closer I started kissing him back then .
Then I pulled away and said I'm so sorry I didn't know what I was thinking. You're 20 years old what was I . He said. What no I'm not 20 I am 18 years old . I'm oh you said to that girl last week that your 20 years old no I lied to her because she was cute. Oh...
then as I tried to walk out the door he pushed me gently against the door and slowly and whispered in my ear were exactly do you think your going I felt his brunette hair on my cheek and heat sharp jawline rubbed my face. He pulled me in and softly put his lips on mine. and he pulled away. I gently opened my eyes then pulled him into a room...