7

Yoongi: can we meet him

Doctor: not now you can meet him after we will shift him to normal ward

After sometime jin had to leave because of an emergency surgery (it is the same hospital where jin works)

Jungkook is now shifted to the normal ward. He is still unconscious

Yoongi is sitting beside him holding his hand.

After one hour yoongi felt jungkook's hand moving. He felt extremely reviled seeing him waking up.

He called the doctor. The doctor checked jungkook and said "he is fine now but as he lost too much blood his body is weak so make sure he eats healthy"

Saying this doctor left and yoongi went towards jungkook and said "are you ok?"

Jungkook kept silent

Yoongi again in a very soft voice said "jungkookah are you fine? Is your stomach hurting"

Jungkook finally looked at yoongi more like glaring and said "why?.....why didn't you told me that you are a m-mafia?"

Yoongi gulped and didn't say anything

Jungkook again said "I know we aren't in good terms.....we don't share a normal sibling bond...I know you hate me......but" he sighs and continues "but this is not something which you should've not told me"

Yoongi kept his hand on jungkook's shoulder and said "I didn't want you to get involved in this mafia World not even a bit that's why I didn't tell you and.....and I don't hate you...I really don't...I...I was just blinded by anger"  he cups jungkook's face and continues "I blamed you for something which was not at all was your fault...I am just a jerk

Jungkook went speechless and he didn't know how to react. He pulled himself from yoongi's hold and said "after so many years why are you realising this now?"

Yoongi blinked his eyes to control his tears and said "today after you got kidnapped....I couldn't keep myself calm knowing you are in danger and then after you got... stabbed....it was all blood everywhere I felt so vulnerable seeing you like that.... seeing you in danger made me realise that you are my only family and I couldn't imagine a day without you....I used to ask God why he didn't take you away instead of mom dad but now I realised I can't even bear seeing you hurt...if anything had happened to you today, I would have died"

Saying this he took a deep breath and looked up to not let his tears falls

Hearing this jungkook couldn't control his tears he started crying

Yoongi hugged him carefully to not hurt his injury and said "I know I should have realised it earlier....I am sorry"

Jungkook slightly pushed yoongi and wiped his tears and said "leave me alone for sometime"

Yoongi doesn't want to leave him alone and said "but-

Jungkook cut him off and said "please... please leave me alone for sometime....I beg you

Hearing jungkook's begging voice yoongi unwilling left from there.

As soon as yoongi left jungkook burst into tears and said to himself "why hyung why it took you so long to realise all this...I don't know what to do....I always craved for your love but now I don't know what to do.

At the same time jin entered the room as the surgery was over. He panicked seeing jungkook crying.

He ran towards jungkook and asked "what happened baby? why are you crying? Is it hurting? Tell me.