THANK YOU SO MUCH 🥺

Hey everyone!!

I hope you liked the book and I am really thankful that you gave a chance to this story and I am literally in tears right now.Its getting hard for me to write this.

Thank you so much for your reviews and votes, some of you have supported me from the start and it really has motivated me to do better. I have already said this but saying this again it was my first time I wrote something yes I have never initiated anything in writing so I was in much believe that this story won't go above 500 reads and 50 votes but it's already 6k and almost 500 votes are completed. Am I dreaming? Probably not.

I know it wasn't much of a nice story but i wanted to create something about introverted people as many people signify themselves that they are introverted but they probably just don't know what being an introvert is and what pain it carries.Ahanna as a character is introvert from the start and they are some people in our real life who just go and make fun of them but at the same time want us to mingle with them but with their frequent judgement, they want us to be ourselves but don't ever initiate it.

Once again thank you so much my pigeons.

From Ahanna and Ayansh side too...

Small details-

I will edit this story just some spelling errors , typing mistake or grammatical mistakes.

I will publish bonus chapters on scrollstacks not paid but for followers.

My next stories will be out from 20th January.
2 on Wattpad
1 on scrollstacks

If you want to read the business rivalry story you go and check my profile, In The World Of  Rivals ( from February)

And please follow me...

Aur jo complete hona ke baad padh rhe h story acchi lge toh vote aur comment krna mtt bhulna

Bye💯
Take care!!!

Chlo ab saare pdho pre board ke lia warna admit card nhi milegaa...🤣🤣