| 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟐 | • 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐 - 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬!

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

A day after yesterday, things were quite as normal in CiRCLE. Those that Katsuhiko have recruited for the upcoming event decided to pay the live house a visit. Even booking a studio for them to practice.

It was going well for both Marina and Katsuhiko. And with just a hope that things would go well up until the day of the event.

That being said, it reminded the part-timer to continue his scouting for the rest of the remaining band. Though, he was not too sure where to start to begin with as both of the remaining bands gives him absolutely no clue how to find nor approach them. And at this point, he had to rely on his boss for some help, to which she promised to do so.

Currently, the male was busy swiping off some dusts from the covers and from the desks, making sure this afternoon that the live house would at least be clean for any of the girls' planning to visit.

And speaking of which, the group that decided to do just that were the band named Hello, Happy World.

They enter the building with their leader donning a bright smile that seems to shine brightly like the soft morning sun.

"Good afternoon, Katsuhiko-san!" Kokoro Tsurumaki greeted the part-timer, whom in return sheepishly waved his hand. The others greeted as well in their own mannerism.

"Good afternoon as well Ko- I mean, Tsurumaki-san. And everyone." He said as he acknowledged the presence of the other members. "You wanna book a studio?"

"To further polish our upcoming act, makes it so that the results would be. . . fleeting~" Kaoru responds with her elegant pose.

"Would it be alright, Katsuhiko-kun?" Hagumi asks in excitement. Further amuses the part-timer by their energy and enthusiasm.

"That's what this Live House's all about after all." He chuckles. "Just sign your names here and you're free to head inside." He slides the pen and paper to them.

In just a few moments, the group was about to head inside after signing up.

But before everyone else could. Kokoro stopped in her tracks, turned back to Katsuhiko, who looked at her confusingly. And it was then she walked up to him, surprising Katsuhiko when she all of a sudden pulls him into a gentle embrace.

He was not sure why, nor have the ability to process the reason. He was apparently stunned, only from that moment that his body couldn't move.

Kokoro pulled away, her friendly trademark smile refusing to falter. "Thank you~" She said before turning back to catch up to the others.

"Y- You're. . . welcome. . .?" Katsuhiko muttered his response as he watches the blonde walk inside the studio.

Ever since yesterday, Katsuhiko seemed to have moved out from his fear of Kokoro's approaches. Considering her persistency to helping him.

Truth be told, it did quite a bit help him stop being too anxious around her. Though doesn't help that the hug she just gave today, made him remember certain memories. It made him slightly clutch onto his heart.

Momentarily, before a sigh escapes from his mouth.

He could only smile with a hint of happiness.

Happy that at least. . . He was able to see her again.

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

[ Moments Later ]