🍸| Introduction - 00 :

"I fucking hate you

"I fucking hate you." - Jyshia

A successful and powerful woman, born beautiful and as society calls her "The Standard of Beauty." Her face are on billboards everywhere. Promoting her business, she's a CEO. And at such a young age, she has already started this tycoon. It just grew bigger.

She has beautiful emerald green eyes, a "perfect" hourglass body, and not only was she beautiful, she also had the brains. She knew how to handle guns, bows, she had everything.

Her worldwide nickname "Jyshia, The young, beautiful, and hottest lady ceo alive." but there's a side nobody knows about.

Rival by blood of the Helliveria family.

"Turns me on, baby~" - Tristan

A Mafia Boss in secret, A famous Actor in public, most famous and number one in the whole word. Starred in alot of movies, celebrity crush of many, a heartthrob since Highschool when the two met, and still is.

Perfect face, muscular body, billionaire rich, what else could one ask for? A walking red flag indeed, but what can we say? People are one for red flags.

Nicknamed as "A young handsome heartthrob." suits him if you ask me- don't you think?

Rival by blood by the Daevren family.