Chapter 2: A Bit Fluid

Raven's POV

I am awkwardly dressing beside Vicky.

"I'm sorry. Can you give me a ride home?" I ask while trying to ease the awkwardness in the room.

"Can't you just stay over? We don't need to do anything. We can just hang out like we normally do. I mean minus the sex and all." She says while she tie up her hair into a bun.

Twenty five minutes had passed since our little foreplay.

I wasn't able to carry on because I got distracted and it freaks the hell out of me.

Flashback

"Finger me Raven.."

But I am not really a good girl who follows order.

She groan when she felt my finger slip out.

"What are you doing?" She question me with a frown.

"Mm.. it was an accident. my finger slipped." I feigned innocence.

She try to slap me but I caught her wrist.

"Is it true? Have you never been satisfied before?" I ask while I start taking off my own shirt.

She sat up and held me down, switching our position. Now she's on top of me.

"Maybe I should take the lead right now." She says while she have me trap under her.

"And to answer your question. I'm not a liar Raven. You, of all people should know that." She says while she start playing with my breast.

I giggle softly.

"How can your lovers leave you unsatisfied after getting their fill?" I tease playfully.

"Yep, it's a real shame." She reply while she's sucking on my skin.

I had to surpress the moans from coming out of my mouth.

"I swear I had to fake it each time. It's ridiculous." She reveals to me.

I move my hands up and lift my fingers. I rub her cl-t gently.

She gasp for air when I slid two fingers inside of her.

"F-ck!"

She grind against my fingers while kissing my neck

"Hey make sure not to leave any marks. Those two boys will find out if you're careless." I remind her.

If Ethan and Travis finds out about this, it's going to spread to the whole school in no time.

"I wonder what kind of face Travis will make if he finds out that the girl she's trying to f-ck is being f-ck by me right now." She says with arrogance and confidence.

She shove a finger inside of me without a warning.

It made me exclaimed on the spot.

I'm already wet so it didn't really hurt. I was just surprise with her sudden gesture.

I close my eyes for a moment.

"Not too rough.. Vic-" I whisper behind her ear.

"As you wish.." she reply softly while slowing her pace.

My mind is getting clouded after a minute or two.

"Do you feel good Ven?"