Cellmates

I go by the name of Vera... my story is something different. i never met my parents or sister never knew what would become of me. yet here i am looking into the eyes of a man that claims he knows everything about me. 

Lucas King-ford.  

That's all i got out of him. I am what they call a hunter. but they really call my kind resilient. we have powers just like other supernaturals only we use them to keep supernaturals and humans in balance and unaware of each other. the man Lucas King-ford stares at me with dark eyes and he had dark hair curly with tips of light brown. he is Korean and is wearing draping light blue fabric for pants and a white long sleeve t shirt. i did not know that this man would turn my world upside down. with three words. "this place kills"

I blink . stunned.  "excuse me?"

why am i on guard duty?

He lowers his voice. "the supernaturals you take in you don't let go you kill them."

I roll my eyes "why should i believe you?"

me and my partner which is what ever resilient has had to track him down after her caused  a stir in a mall by fighting an elemental. humans were taking pictures and it was hard to actually save them while fighting and capturing both the elemental and king-ford.  my partner is Javier. That's his name... we have known  each other for forever. 

"you need to be careful who you believe green"

he was referring to my hair that is curly and short to my neck and my green eyes. 

green?

okay now i'm pissed. 

"my faith is in the re-resistant" which is what were called. 

"now shut up"

he smiles "remember when we fought? how you established a blood vow to get me."

a blood vow is a connection or link used to track or connect with supernaturals. you read thoughts and feelings and meanings through the vow. 

"shit." i  mouthed. 

he was leaned against the wall. but came over to the bars blocking him from me. 

"I can show you your future green..."  

he is a sneer afterall.