Demitry's pov

It's been a couple of days, and me and mj's conversations have just been getting deeper and deeper.

Doh figet him ask u fi be him Oman and u seh yes.

Mhm mhm we deh now and things have been great, he falls asleep otp with me every night, and I wake up to the sweetest good morning text everyday, man have mi a skip pon cloud 25 tpc

Ding ~
Where u seh mi must pick up?

Harmony Park.

Weh wi a guh?

Just wah u carry mi guh a Fairview to buy fabric for my uniform.

"Demitry," my mom called me, causing me to put down my phone.

Yes, Mommy?

Weh u seh u a guh tideh?

Fairview to buy fabric.

Why u a guh all I way outta Fairview?? Fabric place nuh Inna bay?

Yes, mommy, but I'm just going where Daddy sent me.

Who and u?

Bomboclat gyal u get ketch, she ago kill yo mawga rass runnnn.

No one, Mommy.

I said, giving my most confusing look ever.

Hmm, mek sure likkle gyal, as a Matta a fact nuh guh a Fairview and u a keep yo bredda tideh.

Pissed off, I walked back to my room to tell mj the plans were canceled.

Hey, so maybe we can't meet up tideh like wi did plan.

Why?

Mi Mada seh she thinks I'm up to sum, kmft.

🙆🏾‍♂️
Send me yo live location.

I thought nothing of it, thinking he just wanted to make sure I was safe.

Putting down the phone, I went to close the gate and dove back into bed, drifting off to sleep.

Ding~
Mi deh outside.

Wah????

I'm.out.side.
Seen~

I put on my clothes and rushed outside to see a silver Honda outside mi gate.

Mi just hurry up and jump Inna dat cuz mi neva wah nobody see mi and guh chat.

Good morning. I say nervously.

Morning, he replies with a smile.

He smiled nice, yf.

We hug each other, and when mi seh boy smell gooood mi mean draws wet up. Then all a sudden him grab mi face and we start kiss.

Panty flood out yah now

He pulls away, saying "finally our lips meet."
I smile.
He takes up this thing and puts it in front of the windshield so no one outside can see us, and then immediately starts kissing me again while choking me.

A now draw wettttttt

He gently slides his hand down while still kissing me shifts my panty, then he starts playing with my clit and I moan gently.

He smiles and gently forces his finger inside, I grab the back of his head and start to moan louder.

He stops kissing and starts to suck my neck while thrusting his fingers faster in me, and I feel my eyes roll back.

Giirll tell him seh fi stop and mine him gi u hickey.

Girl, memba seh wi black nah get dem thing deh.

Then he starts sucking my breast, and I can't control my body anymore.
He stops sucking me but is still fingering me. He unzips his pants with the other hand, and I start jerking him off.

"Tek out the condom?" -he asked, but I couldn't even open my mouth to answer. After about 10 seconds, he takes it out and gestures for me to ride him off in the driver's seat, I get up and go onto him not knowing wtf I'm doing and he pulls me down on it without warning and we both moan loudly as I look at him his eyes roll back.

I start bouncing slowly, and I listen to him moaning my name and grabbing my waist then I started going round and round in a circle then I started to spell my name it and that's when I heard him moan the loudest and his eyes roll over "fuuucckkkk".

Mj's pov

Bomboclat dawg she can rude good yf, a cum she ago mek mi cum already??
Cya mek dat happen.

Guh roun a back, I tell her, and she practically hops off and flies to the back seat.

Pussyclat muma arch without question, batty big suh???

I firmly grab her hips and put hand around her neck lifting her head slightly,  then I force my dick inside her, "fuuckkk" I hear her moan and I smile to myself. If only she knew how cute she sounds with me inside her.

Demitry's pov

Guh roun a back he says in the deepest draws drop voice ever. And I sprit to the back arching my back. He grabbed my hips sinking his dick inside me and a moan escapes my lips, and he forced it in.
He pulls it out and without warning just rams it into me and I fell him slamming into my walls as my body desperately tries to accept him.
He grabs my throat and starts fucking the absolute shit outta me.
"T-t-tek time pl-please" I struggle to say as he slaps my ass.
Then all of a sudden he starts destroying my insides "d-d-daddy please t-t-tek time a yours and no body else nah get it"

Yo sure? He asked me sternly.
"Yessss"
He finally slowed down as I began to scream and tears rolled down my face.
He spins me around, taking off the condom and stuffs his dick down my throat and I begun to suck and he grabbed my head firmly while moaning my name.
He pulls me off it and sets me to lay down and lifts my feet in the air and attempts to eat me, it was obvious that it was his first time so I made him stop and started kissing him.
He climbed on top of me (he is 6'3 and I'm 5'6) lays down and yet again forces himself into me. I hug him tightly as my legs begun to shake uncontrollable "bom-bo-clatt" I moan as he bites me and continues to fuck my brains out.
He pulls out, and I feel the warm liquid on my stomach. He grabs me and starts kissing me repeatedly and puts my panty on me properly, say, "Mek mi fix up back mi baby".

After some cuddling I get out and go in the house and call him to tell him I'm inside safely and he stays otp wit me.

Hey guyssss hope u enjoy💗💗💗

Votteee 💞💞💞💞