Driven to Murder

‼️PLEASE GO WATCH WESTERN SPAGHETTI FIRST BEFORE YOU READ THIS, THIS DOES CONTAIN SPOILERS‼️

THE VIDEO/TRALIER ABOVE IS OWNED BY SMG4

(Got this idea during math class and wanted to write it sooo here we are😋)

⚠️TW: DEATH, GUNS, MENTION ON BLOOD⚠️

•One Month later•

Meggy has gone insane. Ever since she found out that One Shot Wren is the man behind everything, the simulation, the kidnapping of everyone, and especially the western spaghetti. One Shot Wren has now made it his mission to make Meggy's life a living hell by shooting her every chance he gets. Meggy was on the side of a building talking to herself.

"He's gonna get me..."

Smg4 comes from around the corner, looking for Meggy.

"Oh, Hey Megg-"

As he was greeting her, Meggy pulled out her gun and pointed it to Smg4.

"STAY BACK"

Meggy's eyes were bloodshot, and her pupils have shrunk. Smg4 was startled by this taking a step back.

"WOAH, MEGGY, WHAT HAS GOTTEN IN TO YOU?!"

Meggy has an idea running through her head. She got up and grabbed Smg4 by the collar of his shirt with no hesitation. This caught Smg4 by surprise and didn't even realize what was going on until Meggy dragged him to the top of the building, grabbed him by a chokehold, and held her gun to the sky. Meggy shot at the sky, getting everyone's attention. Smg4 tried to slip away, but Meggy just put more force in her arm to prevent him from escaping. Meggy brought her gun down to Smg4's face, indicating what she was thinking of. Everyone at the bottom started freaking out.

"MEGGY STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Saiko screamed at the top of her lungs

"Please stop! This isn't like you!!!"

Melony had fear in her voice.

"Oi, I'm pretty sure that's illegal,"

Swag said while holding up his gun.

Meggy had now gone bad-shit crazy. Smg4 was freaking out. He was staring at everyone at the bottom as if he was indicating he wants them to break him free from Meggy's hostage.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!"

Meggy screamed as she started waving her gun around.

"Meggy"

A voice from behind was calling her name. Meggy turned around and pointed her gun in the direction of the voice. It was Tari.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A MONTH!"

Meggy screamed at Tari, still holding Smg4 hostage.

"Meggy... Why don't you put the gun down... and we can have a chat-"

As Tari was talking, Meggy shot a bullet from her gun to Tari's foot. Tari managed to miss the bullet by lifting her foot up in time. Everyone was startled by this.

"HOLY SHIT MEGGY HAVE YOU COMPLETELY LOST IT?!"

Smg4 screamed with his eyes wide at the scene. Somehow, Tari wasn't freaking out and was basically calm.

"Meggy... it's really me. "

Tari stared at Meggy with seriousness.

Meggy's hands were shaking as she was breathing heavily. Her gun was violently shaking due to her shaky hands. As she heard Tari, she slowly put her gun down to hear Tari out.