Chapter 5

"A new event is coming out so soon"

"Sheet! You still kill the stinger, and I'll take the head to hammer it?"

"Lightspeed violent death event, he~~tui!"

"Pick up your picks, everyone, a new challenge has come."

The players were noisy. Although they were dissatisfied, they still received the task first.

Maybe it will be finished, and it will be delicious to receive a title.

Obviously, there are dozens of light **** under the monument again.

Made everyone cry several times.

Watching the fiddling energy conversion furnace finally materialize successfully.

You can use this time to make a new announcement, Jiang Ze secretly said.

"Ding, update the new building, the energy conversion furnace."

"The energy substances obtained by the players can be put into the furnace to automatically condense the light energy crystal blocks.".

"Ding, turn on the function of automatically storing energy substances, increase the space by 30 units, and stack the upper limit of the same type to 40"

"If the player acquires or kills the relevant energy units, the relevant items will be automatically collected."

Many players were stunned for a moment, and immediately became excited.

"I finally have a backpack. It's time to dig a wave of mines. It's too troublesome to dig one out and submit it every time."

"Look at your prowess, isn't it incense to follow the large army to mix corpses, the team next door has 6 lightsabers."

[Total number of stingers killed in the current server: 5]

Looking at the big font on the panel.

Jiang Ze shook his head helplessly

1000 in three days, it seems that my expectations for them are still too high.

"It's not enough to rely on this group of players, and I have to touch my old bones."

Leave the task reward distribution to Apocalypse, and set off to the snow by yourself.

Aiming at a worm nest, Jiang Ze condensed a lightning spear and walked in.

......

As an old game bug, Didi Wei has been waiting for a long time and joined the ranks of brick-moving and mining earlier.

Through disdainful efforts, the tenth nether energy mine was finally dug.

After giving it to Jiang Ze, he got the first light energy crystal block in his life.

After accumulating five, he absorbed it under the prompt.

[Ding, the player rank reaches F, the next stage is 0/10]

The whole body is flowing in the warm current.

He could clearly feel his strength increasing.

The senses were so real, it shocked him.

Pulling out a unit of nether energy mine, Didiwei was looking at it carefully.

"Light energy crystal blocks are energy, and nether energy ore is also energy. There should be no difference between the two, right?"

Obviously, this guy has been mining and hasn't visited the forum yet.

"Would you like to take a look?" Didiwei had a bold idea.