Apologizes

Next day:

Yn POV:

I didn't saw him the whole day yesterday. Actually I made sure not to face him. I am not fine. It doesn't feel like a break up. I am just feeling angry on him. It's feel like He is still my boy-. I am exhausted. I feel like staying alone but I can't I have to go to work. *sigh*

Outfit :

After getting ready I headed downstairs for breakfast

Yn : Good morning eomma appa

I said while sitting on my chair. Soon oppa also sitted next to me. We had our breakfast.

Mr min : Are you okay princess? You seem a bit off from yesterday.

Yn : I am fine appa

I said smiling at him. He nodded his head. I went to office. I took the elevator. Jungkook was also there. I started using my phone to avoid any conversation with him.

Jungkook: yn?

I hummed still looking at my phone.

Jungkook : Let's have lunch together today?

He asked smiling at me. I looked at him

Yn : Umm Sorry I-

Jungkook: Please.

Okay I can't say no to him. I nodded my head. He smiled and thanked me leaving to his cabin. I also left to my canbin. And the problem is now I have to go to him. How I am suppose to go there. It's awkward. I took a deep breath collecting all the courage I went to his cabin.

Tae POV :

Everything is so messed up from two days. But in these days one thing get sure I can't live like this distant with her. I know how badly I want to hug her and apologize to her. Soon my thoughts broke when someone knocked

Tae : Come in.

I said working on my laptop. I heard heels sound coming towards my desk. I knew it's her. I looked up at her only to get lost in her. The red shirt with red lipstick. How I wanted to hold her in my embrace. How I wanted to complement her. She isn't even looking at me.

Yn : Sir here.

She said placing the files on my desk. I took the file and took a look at it.

Tae : Arrange the Meeting for tomorrow

Yn : okh sir.

Tae : And I umm. Can we have a conversation?

Yn : No sir

She bowed and left

Tae : *sigh*. What should I do?

Yn POV:

I was thinking of  resigning but it's not that hard. Is it?  Well done yn. I was heading towards my cabin but meeted someone I definitely didn't wanted to.

Lara : You heard when Mr Kim called me his girlfriend. Right?

She asked with smiling. I sighed

Yn : yeah congrats.

I said totally not interested

Lara : I am gonna make sure he always does that.

Yn : What ? Lying?

Lara : You. I am gonna make him mine. You wait. .

Yn : Well. All the best with that.

I said and left. Leaving her maybe irritated. I went in my cabin and started doing my work. My cabin door opens. I looked up to find Mr Kim coming inside. I took a deep breath and stands up.

Yn : Do you want anything sir ?

Tae : Yes.

He said walking towards me.

Yn : What is it sir?

Tae : Apology.

He said standing in front of me while looking in my eyes. I looked away.

Yn : For what?

I said looking away. He took more steps toward me closing the distance between us.

Tae : For everything that hurted you.

I looked at him only to find him too close to me. I step back. I was thinking about what to say but eunwoo came  

Eunwoo: hey yn. Oh hello sir.

He said and bowed to Mr Kim.

Yn : What is it ?

Eunwoo : I need a little hel-

Yn : Yeah let's go.

I said holding his hand taking him with me leaving Mr Kim behind.

Tae ( in mind) : *sigh*. How bad I wanna fire him.

Eunwoo : YAH slow down.

I slow down and looked at him.

Yn : Thank you bro.

Eunwoo : Welcome but for what?

Yn : Umm it's a long story leave it.

Eunwoo : Do you think I am stupid. I already know everything.

Yn : yeah yeah let's go my genius friend

Eunwoo: where?

Yn : Didn't you wanted my help

He nodded his head. I went with him.

Time skip:

I went with Jungkook to have lunch. He is a fun guy to have around. I am feeling a lot better after spending some time with him. I headed to cabin and as always worked on some files. Another tiring day ends here. I took my things headed towards the elevator. Well jisoo eonni is coming back after tomorrow as it's her reception. I told Lisa to buy a dress for me. Shopping is always a tiring thing for me  and my mood won't let me focus on shopping. Anyways I got a fashion designer So no worries. I headed to the elevator only to find him there. God I can't with him. I stand next to him in the elevator.

Tae : Yn?

He said. I turn towards him

Yn : Yes sir ?

I said with a smile.

Tae : I am I am sorry.

Yn : For what sir?

Tae : You know.

I scoffed looking away and again looked at him.

Yn : For introducing your girlfriend to me?

I asked crossing my arms.

Tae : It was just an act.

He said looking in my eyes. I know how I wanna hold him in my arms.

Yn : You called her your girlfriend in front of your girlfriend. And now calling it an act. Okh that was an act but you said you wanted break up Didn't you?  Then what's the problem now?

The elevator door opened I left not sparing a glance at him. The reason my tears.

Tae POV:

The problem is You are not with me. I know it's my fault but atleast listen to me. I am gonna make it up to you no matter what.
------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading
Please vote and comment
I hope you enjoyed it
Please vote!!
Thank you 💜