arguments

Next day...

drivya follow Rakshit and they saw Rakshit took mahi on sea beach.. and they clicks some poses... they were very happy with each other..

Then Rakshit took her in mall and they did shopping so much for mahi.. and mahi show him dresses one by one wearing from changing room..

Drivya angry and drishti lost her patience.. she was lost her all hope...

At night..

Rakshit took mahi at restaurant.. and they did dinner happily..

Drishti:- divya ab tu ghar ja mujhe bhi ghar jana he ab our nai dekh sakti..

Drishti came back to home and crying very much.. she broken badly...

Late night..

Rakshit came back to home.. and drishti slept on her place.. he kiss on her forehead and slept..

Early morning..

Rakshit got a call from mahi..

Rakshit:- me abhi aa raha hu mahi.. tum waha par hi raho.

Drishti:- kya hua rakshit..

Rakshit:- me aakar baat karta hu..

Drishti angry..

Drishti:- Rakshit kaha ja rahe ho?..

Rakshit:- mahi se milne .

Drishti:- wo kyo aayi he hamari life me..

Rakshit:- me abhi kuch nai bol sakta mujhe jane do..

Drishti:- agar abhi jaoge to vapas mat aana..

Rakshit became angry... he jerk her hand and went from from there..

Drishti also became angry so much she packed her luggage and went from their home..

In evening..

Rakshit came back to home and search drishti.. but she was not there.. he call her but her phone was switched off..

Now rakshit worried for her.. he call divya and she informed that drishti is in her home...

Rakshit went hurridly at divya's home..

Divya open the door and rakshit came in her home.. where drishti sitting on couch silently..

Rakshit:- tum ghar par nai thi me kitna darr gaya tha...drishti ghar chalo..

Drishti:- mera koi ghar nai he.. me yaha par hi thik hu..

Rakshit:- mene bola ghar chalo....

Rakshit caught her hand harshly...

Divya:- aaram se Rakshit..

Rakshit confuse.. and drishti glare divya..

Divha:- uski tabiyat thik nai he na kal bhi chakkar aa gaye the..

Rakshit:- whatt.. tumhari tabiyat thik nai he to mujhe bola kyo nai..

Drishti angry more..

Drishti:- kyoki tumhe to time hi nai he na.. tum mujhse jhooth bol kar mahi se milne jate ho..

Rakshit shocked..

Rakshit:- tum mujhe follow karti ho..

Drishti:- nai.. 2 din pehle me our divi cafe me mile the tab dekha tha mahi ko fir tumne lunch k liye bhi na bol diya.. tab mujhe tum par doubt hua tha..

Rakshit:- and mujhe follow kiya divya k saath mil kar he na..

Rakshit shout on her..

Divya:- Rakshit pl aaram se.. agar koi baat he to use samjha sakte ho na..