Two

Bella ☝️

Lilly Russo pov

Math went by like a flash and along with the other classes.

I'm currently walking to the cafeteria. Once I arrive I get my lunch and sit down where the table is empty so I'm not sitting with anyone.

I look at my lunch. A water and sandwich and some strawberries. As I look at it I feel like throwing up.

Mother and Jason would starve me so I guess I just got the hang of it. Then when I did try to eat I would throw it up. Sometimes I made myself throw up.

"Hi." I hear a voice I look to see a girl and four boys sitting down. They where the ones from earlier that were by my locker.

"Hi, remember me? I'm Bella. That's Jake Luca and Ryan, Axel." Bella says smiling.

Bella has red hair, she has a jaw line. Her eyes are black but they also look with a hint of grey. She has a small button nods.

I look at them all. A friend group. Ryan looks like he's the main leader or something.

"Can I help you or something? You approached me yesterday and earlier today?" I said pulling my sleeves a bit down.

"Oh, um. Y - you're new so i thought we could be friends." She says.

I get my stuff. "I'm alright." I say getting up and leaving.

I sigh arriving home. I fall to the ground. I look up to see my mother.

"You're two seconds later." She says smirking.

"Um, s-" I say but get cut off as she kicks me, I roll around from the impact. Tears pricking from behind my eyes. She walks towards me grabbing my hair and banging my face on the table. I yelp. She lets me go as she throws my head. Jason comes punching punching me as I fall to the ground spitting out blood.

My eyes widen as Jason get a chair. He walks towards me. Before I can get up and run I fall back to the ground.

I'm the surrounded by darkness as my ears ring.

As I wake up I look around, I'm in my room. The door is closed, I'm on the floor.

I get off from the ground and go to my bathroom. I fill up the tub. Once it's filled I lock my bathroom door.

I get some soup and put some bubbles. Once I'm satisfies with how much bubble's I stop adding more.

I strip from my clothes and get in. I smile looking at the pink bubbles.

I then slowly beging to wash myself.

Twenty minutes of washing and scrubbing and shaving I finally finished. I get out and I wrap a towel around my bruised, burned body.

I start to dry myself and get ready. Once I'm done, I hang my towel. I brush out my hair taking out the tangle's.

After doing all that I open the door to see my mom, she's smirking.

A lighter.

I see a lighter in her hand, she grabs my hair and throws me to the floor, laughing. She then gets on top of me.

"P - please. P - please stop." I say crying as she laughs.

I yell begging for her to stop as she laughs burning me.

By then Jason comes in and holds down my arms.

I yell screaming as tears flow down my cheeks.

"Help! H - help. P - please stop." I yell then it turns to whispers.